RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-03, 10:53 AM   #1
Atetrack define'

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Zions

IP: 3FF9 C72A

desimation.......

yo,yo aiight yo when everything crumbles...ill still stand,you cant break me like that...

yo these cats is crying out the names of the zions in order to claim a throne of triumph//
placement of a frail minded empire design,automate and observe the bloodlines'yo ass is mine'//
from this day forth your soul belongs to the cause of back peddle and retort,of course//
you could manage to escape the escapades of the innitiate only to be trampled by the zealot horde//
uranium pellets forced down the throats of headlight blinded deer,rabbits an cabbage patch urchins,dammit...
hold true to the name of the imperilistic monolithic skytower,its a show of power,we devour//
the populace and spit em out at an alarming rate,all in the name of the first inntiate,the creator//
casting spells on the slave labourers brainwashed into thinkin they gettin credit for makin vapours//
toil till they die,all the while whistlin an grinnin,from now back,back to the futile beginin//

in whos name? convince me of a single deity and maybe ill give you a dollar awww.

the skyscrapers loom over the landscape,like a watchhouse overlooking a future battleground//
perfect sounds of the trumpet play in the distance,a another phalanx raises banners by instinct//
bump it misfits,you know you want to...dont you...you love it...
your excelence i didnt mean to destroy the manifest but the pirates gave me their word theyd confess//
but they lied,how could i tell that they knew how to spell innocence regress,im actually impressed//
by their display of graceful caligraphy finess,its evenly propotioned,not one sign of ignorance//
deliverance...the existance of the inevitable distance of time is tickin by with every second//
ten steps a lesson seminar,confession announced from afar,to the pinnicle of authority,to where the bandits are...
theyll rob your carrae if youmanage to gain more wealtht en the average,coz they that savage,slit your throat//
like galleon pirate boats my hope floats in a barrel of tar,anticdotes,false prhophets popes,and a host//
of other elementary tactics,used unforgivingly bastard,im that angered god nammit.

haha...whattup...
i lost all hope...its like that...shits like that nahmean...
hope is the first step along the path to doubt(no doubt)wich is the ticket to that little overcapacitated vietnamese fishing vessle along the river of demise...aint going nowhere but down...

perpendicular paradise,i only got 5 dollars off the entry price,so ima have to work harder,strap a bomb to my chest//
press the button in the name allah,detonate the step ladder,to step farther,only to die in the hands of a matyr//
the skrimage starter,i be like hind abu ubtah in the battle for makkah weapons master,facet matter,down syphons//
poison vipers,i decifer the code of the oblivous to obtain the guest list of the limitless,scribe my name on the bottom//
so no matter how intricate complicate a problem,ill solve em,jsut as sure as the worlds revolvin on an axis of//
evil....beseech the feeble,send em eezles to demontrate the illegal catorgories of disease people,in labratories//
oh this is all for me?well erm thankyou,but yo got me thinking suspicously,if all this be for free...what do you want from me//
i dont care if you ill,thats nice,i dont wanna say that you ill,to be polite,i hate cats like you,you aint nice,ill kill a cat like you,goodnight...
honestly what type of abnormality did you receive durign your mothers pregnancy,it was obviously a severe one//
how many times do you need to be reminded,nothign you do will topple a tyrannt of giants with an overkill of silence//(resort to violence)
exude a slight vibrance administer the eclipse take a seat in this ditch,observe the deevoltion of mankind kid...
spiralization of the expectated declimitization of the planets atmosphere cot cats sramblin for shelter like apocalypse was near//
and they had advanced warning,hell ill wake you in the morning,if i dont,well then were dead dun,ill catch you down in hell son//
but i doubt it,see my steed remount it and claim my life back off the demons of my life,only to collapse in a heap the prior night//
we pickin up signatures of a heat failure,no wonder shits been gettin chilly in here, we speakin to the heat retainer//
it aint blazing its cold and way off topic,who ever said you need a topic anyway?sure the shit helps but it dont really matter coz the fact is i have to say//
what i gotta say,beleive you me i wouldnt have it any other way,the office of mouth stichery was foolish tot let me get away//
ill preach their witchery,crucify it alongside their biggotry,and bathe in the ray of light that reflect awkardly off the imagery//
but really youll say you are but you prolly aint feelin me?its ok you can tell me...honestly...its ok just be honest with me...

your god we reprobate
your god we rebroaite
for your god we loathe and hate...

hind abu ubtah...
bismillah

Last edited by Atetrack define' : 05-12-03 at 01:28 PM.
Old 05-10-03, 10:58 AM   #2
Narcicyst
Narcelus Flawless

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BFB8 D5FC

^^ Oh My God...yo dunny now i dont know what to say...hmmm shit was fuckin diseased shit namsayin...whoever doesnt readi this is fallen off like a rectal prolapse...shit dawg an honor to know a kat that can spit like this...if you need a beat for this one right here holler namsayin...DAMN DAMN DAMN...shit is hot...wahid
Old 05-10-03, 11:03 AM   #3
Atetrack define'

you like ahha im jus playin..ye rno doubt a beat would be nice nahmean...have to be long i think,but nothin like huge nahmean...ill speak to you abou tit some aiight

thanks for the comments

bismillah
Old 05-10-03, 11:40 AM   #4
Bash
BANNED for biting

Text Record: 18-8
IP: FF98 53B8

by their display of graceful caligraphy finess,its evenly propotioned,not one sign of ignorance//
deliverance...the existance of the inevitable distance of time is tickin by with every second//
ten steps a lesson seminar,confession announced from afar,to the pinnicle of authority,to where the bandits are...

^Diseased Lines , , , , this shit was cancer , , it would be an ill audio , wit a fast beat ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hot shit dawg
Old 05-10-03, 12:13 PM   #5
Saladin
-Warrior-

Text Record: 14-7
IP: D12B 3A56

Wow..Daaiiimm Son..lol...this was sick..straight up hardcore, but at the same time spreadin the deen...this was a classic..needs to be archived..

peace
-1-
Old 05-10-03, 12:35 PM   #6
Atetrack define'

thankyou saladin,maybe if the stopped upin eachotehr with whackshit in that forum id try to up it myslef
thanks for the ocmments though...im working on audio no doubt....
and a beat yer ....
Old 05-10-03, 01:39 PM   #7
Atetrack define'

ima up it coz cats are on now...dont sleep
Old 05-11-03, 07:50 AM   #8
Atetrack define'

up up up...
Old 05-11-03, 10:50 AM   #9
Atetrack define'

sick of cats sleeping.....
Old 05-11-03, 11:00 AM   #10
Narcicyst
Narcelus Flawless

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BFB8 D5FC

dawg im UPPIN this piece like crazy...what i bet fools are all scared cuz they gonna get their drawls soaked and stolen and used as trophies if they miss with this shit namsayin...bunch of ignorant kats that dont recognize illness when they see it...UPPIN this piece cuz its a fuckin classic
Old 05-11-03, 11:06 AM   #11
Atetrack define'

^^lmao...i dunno if theres much point to this anymore...
and i guess a mod would actally have to open and read this to decide if its a classic or not...but yer i dont know why that would happen neither....

cats all got hit with fairy dust...their gay,and asleep...

Last edited by Atetrack define' : 05-11-03 at 11:13 AM.
Old 05-11-03, 11:21 AM   #12
.:FiorZ:.
.:Smoke Herbs:.

Text Record: 7-12
Audio Record: 5-3
IP: DBC3 C00B

woah dawg...
shit was hotter than the earths core...
you a fuckin genius man...
givin you total props...
like everyone else has said would sound ill as fuck with a beat...
that shit is close to death man...
props to you for such talent...
Send a message via AIM to .:FiorZ:. Send a message via MSN to .:FiorZ:.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-03, 11:28 AM   #13
Atetrack define'

thanks fiori,its good to know not everyone sleeps,no matter how much i peep other cats shit,som ejsu tseem to sit around....thanks fiori.
Old 05-11-03, 11:46 AM   #14
Passivist
Hail the Undergods

IP: 4577 CD9A

Shit is tight
Send a message via AIM to Passivist   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-03, 11:53 AM   #15
Atetrack define'