RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-03, 01:13 PM   #1
redragon
Banned 4 biting

Text Record: 4-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
fuck Bash

IP: 88C4 C811

alright son u messed with the elements u messed with me here's what i gotta say
warm
my lryics are a lulyby so good night my child//
B.R.E. beating the elements is like cartman fight kyle//
hot
i got the B.R.E. empire on 'fire' with raps that'll make bash 'retire'//
your lacking skill and talent those are the two things required//
Cuz when my "raps hit you", it "rips" you making sure you "feel the pain"// Ill drive you insane till your empire crashes harder then 9-11 planes(plaines)//
My verses got "verbal effects" with "techs" that set ya "wack" punches in "nets"// Then "slice" up ya "bars" just like "Ron Goldmans" neck (O.J. victim)//
Uh Oh
i spit knowledge but aint give head and i aint no professor// like scuba divin as i get deeper i increase da pressure//like when u smokin u chokin on herbs//like when u flowin u chokin on verbs//im da only one rockin cities to suburbs//killin each verse// each one a little fasta each one a little worse//i tear pussys like u up call me a fat ass erection//ima steal [stee] ya rhymes then track u down witout metaldetection/u tryna masta me?//ill turn it to a catastrophe//u tryna damge me?//wit weak boring shit like dat well bitch i got da fasta key//im grillin u like charcoal aint got da heat to be gasin me//ya spotlight is in casket 3//sayin u spit hard,wit 3 bars,and 6 half lines//u's a retard,cant go 3 yards,wit 6 half times//i run blocks like legos watch me build up wit time//im blowin up like osama was in charge of my rhymes//spit hip hop or slit by ya wrist watch//i spit hot like a flame in a match box//ima blow thru ya sac leavin ya kidless//by da enda dis flo u know u gon print dis//oh yea ur flo what happened to it//i rolled it up like a blunt and took matches too it//i blasted it //ya whole family too and that was no accident//u tryna reach my levelbut u cant geta hold of it//like ya blodd i flow wit it//use ya words as fertilizer and grow it is//let go of it u wanna recall ya crew?//back up and recruit
// cuz ima bouta bring it to u// ya want time to rethink ya route?//cuz i think ya in da wrong lane goin da wrong direction// i kill like abortion even got politicians protestin//ima choke u out till u as blue as a smurf// u might be da king of da ocean but im da wave u cant surf//
it's not over
can't see or sense me, peep him to see how a faggot is sounding/
i'm only green with en-v when i give him a st. patrick's day pounding/
your rambling's astounding, only cause you're weak, never droppin dope/
you can only get so far with math and islamic jokes/
i'm knocking ho off his high horse, known for making his type scream/
E's flushing your hopes, beating me? never...only a pipe dream/
my rhyme's clean, you can't win when the thoughts in my skull is sicker/
sports fan? only jocks you know are attached to pulse and nika/
i'm armed with the artillary, you won't fall through my nooses/
my margin of victory will be larger then the words akuma uses/
cats' telling me you got a new style, you're thinking it's gold, it's butt/
but i gotta give you props that you admitted that your old one sucks/
weird, your profile says your location is in my bitch's wet dream../
but only cause you'd be drowning, making my death seem.../
improbable, never will happen. you're bitch, about to be jailbait/
i can see how you named yourself...jealousy's a female trait/
a failed fate. ranked 4th? with your skill it's stunning the crowd/
after this, you'll only have a good track record when running your mouth/
been voting against me, guess you don't share my sound intelligence/
why cats think you're dope's a bigger mystery then Jamestown settlements/
most share my sentiments, you don't pass the dope-wack gradient/
your verse gets so many "ehhhh"s like the voters were canadian/
ya verse's unreadable, alien....you'll get destroyed in this fight/
fuck reggie, your lack of talent is the biggest voyd in your life/
had enough
It's like I write lyrics and let DRAGONS-SPIT, cause I'll make a crowd full of white kids look HALF-AS-RICH!!! (Black) // IMAGINE-THIS, I WRITE-WITH a BRIGHTNESS that TRANSCENDS-THE-DARKNESS, and FORGE-WITH MORBID kids who DEFEND-THE-HEARTLESS// Get off your keyboard Cold, you should have used a PEN-TO-START-WITH, now you're always the "center" of the "Net" like "KENYAN-MARTIN"// At Rapflava your a nothing, with a dozen flows, NOBODY-QUOTES, come to Open Mic and think you're dope, cause you know, how to GO-LOBBY-VOTES (Vote for me!!!) // You're SO-SCRAWNY-YO, that's not the SHAPE-TO-FIGHT-ME, I'll "plan my own kid napping" and "gain some weight", cause I'm not to be "TAKEN-LIGHTLY" (HAHA!!) // I'll make SATAN-LIKE-ME the way I'm treating this cold with BLATANT-BITINGS// I HATE-YOUR-WRITING you cant ESCAPE-THE-FIGHTING, My SYNONYM'S-"BOMB-THREAT", asking me to dig colds grave when I haven't even FINISHED-YOUR-MOMS-YET (She's dead HAHA!!) // I would dig her up but I'm THROUGH-WITH-PRANKS, now I play PUTRID-GAMES, like pissing off an AMUSEMENT-STAGE until my *FLUID*-TAINTS everything but the SEWER-DRAINS (Ewwww!!) // Cause I'm just a TWO-FACED asshole with BACK-STABBING-TENDENCIES, flaunting a RENEWED-FAITH in murdering the souls of my WACK-RAPPING-ENEMIES// I think my BLACK-HALF-IS-WINNING-ME, it consistently ATTACKS-FAGS-CONTENDING-ME, The beef is NEVER-ENDING-B...

EXHALES....INHALES

Cold IVE-HAD-IT!! ~im STRAPPED-WITH-AUTOMATICS, i'll PISTOL-WHIP-THIS-FAGGOT, IM-SAVAGE...SPURRATIC~ this site is MAD-AT-MY-HABITS, as MAGGOTS-RAVAGE-UR-CABBAGE~ LAVISHLY-RAPPED-N-BANDANAS-AND-BAGGED-N-UR-ATTIC ~ Cold i DRAGGED-U-INTO-STATIC, MY-MIC-APPARATUS got cold STUCK-LIKE-AN-ADDICT~ to FLOWS-THAT-DESPISE-AND-COMPOSE-YOUR-DEMISE~ CLOSED-UP-HIS-EYES, fallen tears, you CHOSE-TO-DISGUISE but never said NO-TO-THE-GUYS~ bitch its KNOWN-TO-THE-WISE, u never DENIED-A-BLOW-BUT-U-TRIED~ it's FESTERED-AND-GROWN-IN-YOUR-EYES, the MOANS-AND-THE-CRIES-ROSE-TO-THE-SKIES ~ thought it was death then i BLEW-A-LOAD-ON-COLDS-THIGHS, cold flows water down, the beats AMASS-2-'SLICK'(oil), when ASKED-TO-RIP, you DONT-MIX, you CLASH-WIT-IT ~after THIS-DISSASTER-HITS~ cold the BASTARD-BITCH-GRABS-FOR-DICK-AND-MASTER-PLASTER-LIPS-AROUND-THE-SHAFT-OF-IT~ as for me, IM-PASSED-EQUIPPED to BLAST-YA-CLIQUE~but this COLD-SHALLOW-ASSHOLE-CHICK-ISNT-GRASPIN-HALF-OF-IT~ MASSIVE-RIPS in ya BADDEST-WRITTENS...fuck defeat, PUTTIN-PLASTIC-HIPS in this CASKET-RIDDEN-BASKETCASE ~ I-ATE-THIS-FAKE so PASS-THE-DRAFT(beer) to MASK-THE-BITTER-AFTER-TASTE~ im actually RUTHLESS, YOU-KNEW-THIS, ya BLUEPRINTS are CLUELESS, FOOLISH~ cold THE-TRUTH-IS, since i KOed you, this loss is YOUR-NEWEST..Im THROUGH-WITH-THIS -bitch
More
heat generates in lyrics possessed by spirits
look who im rappin against, like im supposed to fear it
//like your ancestors ill spear it, leavin your body limp from my verses. Spitting lyrics in ancient tungs your now the victim of my curses.//1in your future i see a hearse, a grave and a family in tears
and it wasn’t because i killed you.. THEY JUST DONT LIKE QUEERS.
//They would have done it themselves if they only would have known. that you were the king of fags and a cock up your ass was your throne. //2your all alone, you defy the physics of the mental, its like your words went bad and you got lead poisoning from your pencil//3that you use to write your shit 2 days before you battle, you want beef son? Well here’s the whole heard of cattle//4wait this isn’t a battle for the Deush bag its a suicide
so here’s the eulogy for the fagot in disguise//5 He wasn’t loved he wasn’t good he wasn’t shit, he was the kind of kid that would suck a dick over a tit//6 he tried to spit butt choked on his tongue.
thought he was a gangster but carried a water gun//7Fucked aids patients for fun, Thought he was a real Emcee. But I ignored his plea when he was on his knees saying he’d suck my dick for free//8 That’s not me, i crush kids who think they got it, Your shits ripped off Like Wynona even if you claim bought it.//9 Because you still used the lyrics your ghost writer wrote for you, and try to amuse BMUSE with the recipe to loose//10 Confused? ill lay it out in a line
1 part wack rapper and no good lyrics means in votes you are behind//11 so my time is up you faggot im done, ill leave your ass so you can colab with Elton john/12
it's done son
my thoughts are ~rentless~ my name must be "amnesha cause my raps leave u ~breathless~//
>>my "verball" ~spits~ are like "hollow teflon"~tips~ , when it ~hits~ its "penetrates" the ~Lips~, make you choke, bounce and ~split~, cuz im influenced by "bloods and ~crips~//
>>Bash yous a "hoe" ~man~, you got dicks up your ass with ~trojans~, i "despise" fags slay them like the barbarian ~conan~// 5
>>why is this "FAG" walking in a ~STRAIGHT line~ when joker suckin my dick is the only time he makes "dope" ~HEAD LINES~//6
>>son i consider you as a "newby" you need to "refrain" to my ~flow~, maybe then you will "retain" some skill cuz this rap game is a race to greatness, but your like a "snai"l str8 creeping ~slow~//
The end
^^^it's long,i just coulden't stop,lol uppin for feedback and waiting for Bash to see this so he can reply ~1~
Send a message via AIM to redragon Send a message via Yahoo to redragon   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-03, 01:15 PM   #2
GrYm StYlE
Banned For Biting

Text Record: 0-6
IP: 70A9 C9CB

Short Sweet And Ripping your limbs at the joints
Bash Ima handle this for ya

Grym is blindin~ya~visions with exquisite~precision/
my definition is the illest Ni**a spittin/
KEO cant see me he better walk~with~binoculars/
u couldnt stomache me if u had Goliaths-Abdominalz/
enves winnin impossible watch me shove ice in his eye sockets and freeze his opticals/
chop~ya~skull with hot~chroniclez supplyin~ya~with~Obstaclez/
U keep avoidin the taste of defeat like dry~popsicles/
Ima shock~ya~throat rock~the~boat ull be sayin Stop~The~Votes/
you aint~ready let me slice~wit~machettis until ya stomach resembles spagetti/
this surge~of~words disperse~of~this~herb rip out ya intestines now dont i really
get on ya nerves/
obserd~verbs never~heard lyrically inclined so this victory im insured/
pay~attetion learn~this~lesson wit me u shouldnt~be~testin/
flame tongue aimed~ur~direction spits so hot itll darken~ur~complextion/
ima turn this Ni**a~to~vapors wit tha illest~vital~flavors ya flows wouldnt be deep if u spit while in a crater/
my flow strait fluid ya got no hope/
if u spit wit a mouthful of "coke" ya still wouldnt be "dope"/
im rippin~S**t givin ya ass a good beatin/
only time u "eat kidz" is wen u "swallowin seamon"/
Old 06-09-03, 01:19 PM   #3
Bash
BANNED for biting

Text Record: 18-8
IP: FF98 53B8

Nah^^^^^............................Dragon I'm a get back at u nigga........WHack ass Element fucka
Old 06-09-03, 01:24 PM   #4
Bmack

Text Record: 0-1
IP: A2C2 E6C9

Geez...what the hell was this flow...the neverending story...or should I say whining??...How bout B.R.E All Stars go wild on your ass...huh...you want it with Bash...you gonna get some of all of us.
Old 06-09-03, 01:54 PM   #5
redragon
Banned 4 biting

IP: ABE5 5A5C

dude,i was the best thing to ever hit B.R.E.,i had the best metaphores besides Bash Bmack want to see set it up ~1~*******************************************
Send a message via AIM to redragon Send a message via Yahoo to redragon   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-03, 01:57 PM   #6
GrYm StYlE
Banned For Biting

Dude
That was all prewritten bull shit thats why all the verses were different
caps etc.
Old 06-09-03, 01:57 PM   #7
Bash
BANNED for biting

Text Record: 18-8
IP: FF98 53B8

Elementals...Lol.........Whack crew
Old 06-09-03, 02:00 PM   #8
redragon
Banned 4 biting

they're not whack,cause they don't have u,if i recall u always wanted me in your crew,now quit talking shit and post a diss to me.You guys say your ill?...but u guys got Azz 5-11,oh yeah u guys are defenatly ill,i'm jealous,yeah right ~1~
Old 06-09-03, 02:03 PM   #9
GrYm StYlE
Banned For Biting

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=55757

read it and ask ya self if you really want this
Cause You are Weak and wack
Old 06-09-03, 02:08 PM   #10
redragon
Banned 4 biting

My god,i'm shaking not,i can come up with more wordplay then that in 5 bars,i wasen't even trying,you'd be crying if i busted the heat,just ask Bash about my metaphores,if i was whack then why was Bash always begging me to join B.R.E. ~1~
Old 06-09-03, 02:10 PM   #11
GrYm StYlE
Banned For Biting

Dude bust me up with 5 lines then bitch or im a pull ya card
Old 06-09-03, 02:13 PM   #12
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Text Record: 25-38
Audio Record: 11-10
IP: A175 060F

lol... nice diss yo, I thought you killed it.. FUCK BRE.. bash you dick ryd'n pussy... say'n we got beef then say'n my shit in the collab was good.. lol, you know I'd school you.. I tried to say I wasn't gona beef, but you dissin' on my fam, you dissin' me...
Old 06-09-03, 02:16 PM   #13
GrYm StYlE
Banned For Biting

Whose was nice red's
Ha that was all prewritten
No way he thought that up in a day
Old 06-09-03, 02:16 PM   #14
redragon
Banned 4 biting

^^^^^^thank u you actully know illness ************************************************** ************************************************** ***
Old 06-09-03, 02:16 PM   #15
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Text Record: 25-38
Audio Record: 11-10
IP: A175 060F

whatever, pre-written or not it was good..