RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-03, 02:58 PM   #16
Luke C-Walker

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4577 CD9A

theres a fine difference between a gay guy approaching you and talking to you.. and a gay guy coming up and grabbing your balls..

if a gay guy came up to me and started talkin ... id talk back make friends, whatever... and id get to the point that im straight and that i dont swing that way.. and id be happy to be friends..

but if he were to come up and grab my croach thatd be a different story.. hed be catchin a left and right... badabing badaboom..
Old 07-02-03, 06:39 PM   #17
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

johnny i have my opinion on gays and if you dont like it to bad, they annoy me, their voices are annoying, and they act like girls

and if you need me to explain the difference between female and male maybe your doubting your own sexuality cause you dont know which is which.

BTW johhny why are you getting so offended? calling me a nazi? LOL seems like you need to come out of the closet if its hurting you that much.
Old 07-02-03, 06:56 PM   #18
fgee

IP: 24A3 0EF0

lol^
Old 07-02-03, 08:05 PM   #19
Johnny 6-feet

IP: 5C9D 2EFC

damn, hes an intellectual this one. you're the dumb fuck on this debate kid. you're telling me every single MAN should act in exactly the same way worldwide? i have gay friends, and guess what, they dont act like girls, they act like men. who the fuck are you to be making generalised statments about lifestlye choices? its people like you that get the living shit kicked out of them when they open their mouths in real life, which you're obviously too much of a pussy to do, you fuckin internet gangsta.
Old 07-02-03, 08:38 PM   #20
Mr. Rogers
shit is just too easy.

Text Record: 1-0
IP: D60E 522C

So Now We Know Who The Gay Rapper Is...
Old 07-02-03, 08:59 PM   #21
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

Quote:
? its people like you that get the living shit kicked out of them when they open their mouths in real life, which you're obviously too much of a pussy to do, you fuckin internet gangsta.

LOL are you sure about that? im a internet gangster? and people kick my ass in real life AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

first of all you better jump me and use weapons if your going to kick my ass, not only have i been in a lot of fights in my life but add that to the fact that i train everyday,you add the fact that im 6'3" 270 pounds(not fat either) with a 30" reach, add that to the fact that im in shape and punch faster then anyone my size. add that to the fact that i have a iron chin, add that to the fact that im putting 270 pounds behind every punch..............add that to the fact that i know how to fight.

im pretty tuff to beat in a fight.

and internet gangster? LMAO have you ever seen me representing a gang on line?

no you havent

you probabley havent even seen me at all.
Old 07-02-03, 09:24 PM   #22
Serial Slayer

IP: B916 5452

I have no problem with Gays doin there own things like in Toronto they passed a law Gays can marry and i have no prob with that but , but like C-Section said there pandsies and annoy the hell outta me with there tendancies. But i would have no beef with them like some people cant even stand lookin at gays, let them live there life...jus not with me
Old 07-02-03, 11:09 PM   #23
varentao

IP: 4F2B 4EA2

*drops some perspective into a boiling pot..*..

Well many white americans say the same thing about black people. That they don't mind black people who 'talk straight' and 'act straight' (no pun intended),

But those who talkwith slang (well ebonics i guess) and act/dress all 'different' they dont like and would rather keep away from. Keep them 'seperate' even...hmmm...ghetto anyone?

note what i said at the start...and this is in mosely in reply to "i don't like how some of them talk and act.."..
Old 07-03-03, 12:19 AM   #24
G.Hod
AI

IP: 87B0 7F3F

I'm perplexed by all of these "ball-grabbing" stereotypical, portrayed-on-Will-and-Grace gays that everybody seems to believe make up the gay population. If a gay guy was dumb enough to "walk up to me, and grab my fuckin balls," he'd be sued for thousands (sexual harrassment). .
Old 07-03-03, 12:21 AM   #25
Gangsta One

IP: AED3 16C8

Holy fuck, some of u bitches r really fucked up...if u ain' an internet gangsta, then why the FUCK r u on rap battles..? Holy shit...and I HATE homos...(except the dykes...DAMN they nice...)
Old 07-03-03, 01:58 AM   #26
Xquizit

IP: 8049 0A40

alright check it out. You got two gay groups

u got

gays

and u got

flames.

GAYS are usually the ones that have the regular voice and you can tell they they're gay. And some of em have the real fast accent. But don't act like women. But they are attracted to women and most likely they don't sodomize.

Then u got flames

the ones who move thier hands and these are mostly the drag queens or the women impersonators. these fags suck dick sodomize or n e thing. they dress in women's clothing.

U THINK IT AINT GANGSTA TO KNOW GAY PEOPLE. WELL PEEP THIS PIMP. MY MOTHER KNOWS A LOT OF GAY PEEPS THATS WHY I KNOW SO MUCH BOUT EM AND ONE PARTICULAR ONE THAT SHE KNOWS NAMED REGGIE IS REAL GOOD FRIENDS WITH JOE BUDDEN AND HIS FAMILY. CUZ THEY BOTH ARE RECOVERING ADDICTS. NOW TO ALL YOU "FAG HATERS" REMEBER THAT WHEN UR SON TURNS OUT TO BE A FLAME. NOT GAY BUT A FLAME!
Old 07-03-03, 04:16 AM   #27
Gangsta One

IP: AED3 16C8

A'ight dagw, calm down! I don' know any of 'em so I wouldn' know. I'm just a fuckin' stupid nigga then. That's real cool if he knows Joe Budden. I din' know aboutt he 'two type' shi'.
Old 07-03-03, 08:45 AM   #28
The MRB
BANNED For Being An Idiot

Text Record: 1-1
IP: C22E FA17

Im with Jonny on this one, C-Section boasting about his fights and training (HERB!!!) congratz jonny on merking Flu
Send a message via AIM to The MRB   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-03, 11:34 PM   #29
Johnny 6-feet

IP: 93DE 5E9C

my pleasure, and c-section if you're such a big strong tough guy (or maybe you're just someone who can type big numbers, well....either way) why do gay people bother and intimidate you so much?

to the other guys who are trying to categeorise them thats a bad as being racist. making generalised statements about a group of people is the most ignorant thing you can do. QED (which means thus is it proved), you are all fucking herbs with nothing relevant to say, get the fuck off the site and go and die some place and make the world a happier place.
Old 07-04-03, 09:04 PM   #30
Chaos

IP: 4E97 C1A7

you expect me to read a long ass article like that about a gay rapper?