RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
SmokaJoka666 5 55.56%
lilbrick005 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-03, 01:42 PM   #1
lilbrick005

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
PINK SLIP: lilbrick005 vs. SmokaJoka666

IP: A6BA F638

Aight 10 lines. NOT 10 BARS
No hate votes
No crew votes
No dr votes

I spit first in our battle in the front lines so spit first in this battle.
(Only 300+ posts can votes)

Your newbies wont be able to help you in this one kid.

Old 08-15-03, 01:53 PM   #2
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

Text Record: 44-3
IP: CB38 DF07

i don't spit first......because u called me out for this battle....also....let me show people the link to the other battle.....just so they know ur a fuckin pussyfart who can't take a loss....plus i don't need newbies to help my win when my record is almost twice as large as urs....not to mention i've been around twice as long as u.....u fuckin nut stain

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=73131

this kid can't get it through that i practically ko'ed his sorry ass......and every // is a line...and if u count i have ten.....so u want a pinkslip u got it u flaming retard....

peace
4:20
Old 08-15-03, 01:58 PM   #3
lilbrick005

every // is a BAR you fucking retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 01:59 PM   #4
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

no....that's ur style...every // closes a line that i have done.....oh yeah...due date is in the next hour....good luck kid.....

peace
Old 08-15-03, 02:00 PM   #5
lilbrick005

And what the fuck are you talking about you haven't been around more than me. You just came to this site in fucking July ass hole and no one cares about your wins on other sites, I battle on other sites but i dont post my wins on this site..(no one cares what you do on other sites, aslong as you dont COPY and PASTE from other sites...cough cough)

Old 08-15-03, 02:03 PM   #6
lilbrick005

Aight bitch spits due in an hour~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 02:04 PM   #7
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

we'll see who wins.....just let u know....every personal ur thinkin of swingin towards me will be false....therefore ur punches won't mean shit loser.......just post by two and stop bitchin.....

peace
Old 08-15-03, 02:09 PM   #8
lilbrick005

hahahaha atleast i have personals hahahahaha im done talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 03:18 PM   #9
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

i'm givin this kid the "PINK SLIP" like a "DRAG QUEENS DRESS", beatin FEMALE ROOKS and tryin to PAWN his rhymes is this only time this kid ever SEEN CHEST (chess)//
u the EQUIVALENT of me?????.....SHIT!!! u ain't GREATER THAN me, ur rhymes are like PUNCHIN V'S TO THE RIGHT ( < ) cuz they MEAN LESS//

this bitch CAN'T READ that must be his IQ IN LITERACY BESIDE HIS NAME ( 005 ), i'm the KING of this REALM the day u defeat me will be when "SHIT RAINS" (reigns)//
like "PIMPS WITH PROSTITUTES IN THE LOST AND FOUND", u beatin me is a "BITCH CLAIM", u PITCH LAME PUNCHES like a BASEBALL PLAYER with his WRIST SPRAIN//

UNTANGLE UR INTESTINES so ur SHIT WORKS, this "MOTHER FUCKER" is really from ALABAMA his CUSTOM TITLE should say "I'm Known To Get Merked"//
i'll fill this bitch like FAT WOMEN and WATER BALLONS and watch this KID BURST, this bitch is "STEALIN FLOWS" like he "BIT SURFS"//

everything he spits is a real lie, this HOMOSEXUAL tries to justify that he doesn't "FEEL VERSES" like "TOUCHING MUSIC NOTES ON PAPER" but he loves to FEEL GUYS//
like "CROOK COC ADDICTS" u "STEAL LINES", this kid uses his IMAGINATION MORE THAN BARNEY HIMSELF.....i'll smack him back to this WORLD so he can have a REAL MIND(realworld)//

u call urself LITTLE BRICK cuz ur TINY PENIS WILL NEVER COME HARD, the only time u "SPIT SICK" is when u "COUGH FROM SARS"//
i'm "BEATIN LITTLE DICK" like "MIDGETS JACKIN OFF" and a "SEVEN FOOT MAN BOMBARDS", can tell "LINE FROM BAR like 2-D TV"....well these "TWO LINES, WON BARZ" (one)//

ur dealt with kid....ur personals won't mean shit if they ain't true....at least mine are....loser...u got at least 5 minutes.....

peace
Old 08-15-03, 03:28 PM   #10
lilbrick005

Im so “GIFTed” in this battle, my “Presents” (presence) would be compared to “Black Santa”/
Im gonna kick this dude off this site, with a “record” that matches the name of a “Hot Club in Atlanta”//

I'll make this dude shake like "Ali" while I deliver "butterfly" moves and Shocking "stings"/
Your punches have “no sense of direction” like “unconscious blind men” in “boxing rings”//

I “made you look” when I shot at you, but I didn’t ask “Nas to shoot”/
The only time this “Devil” is “doing BIG things” is when he “fucks FAT male prostitutes”//

This dude is making himself look stupid, and he wonders why the REAL vets laugh and snicker/
His boy friend asked him to use the “magic stick" on him, and smoka started to fuck his “Harry Potter” action figure//

This dude think he has wordplay, but all he does is use Small Font ,Bold words and makes sure he Underlines /
But if you check the RB ranks this dudes name will always be “Under” mine//

This dudes lyrical content makes me think he’s 11/ (his age and his number of wins)
When im done “winning” this battle, I will “replace” my “2 with a 3”, to show that smoka’s rhymes are as “Plane” (plain) as a “357”//

You copy played out concepts, and that is committing a “crime”/
This dude didn’t have “paper” in jail, so he “whipped his ass with bars”, now I know why he doesn’t know they difference between a bar and a line//

I told smoka that I would fuck him up in this pink slip/
But every one knows he can’t hear very well, so he replied “only my boyfriend can fuck me in my pink clit”//

This faggot is always “sucking dick”, no wonder he has scars on his “knees”/
The only time a “crew leader” ever said “your in”(urine) to smoka, is when he “pees”//

P.S- SARS lines are PLAYED THE FUCK OUT kid.

Last edited by lilbrick005 : 08-15-03 at 03:45 PM.

Old 08-15-03, 03:29 PM   #11
lilbrick005

Bye Bye hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-03, 03:30 PM   #12
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

lol.......my record is 11-1 u dumb fucker....oh yeah......ur punches suck if u have to explain them immediately afterwards.....lol.....lame ass.....

peace
Old 08-15-03, 03:30 PM   #13
IceBerg420
BANNED - SLIPPED

Text Record: 30-42
IP: BF62 E308

Damn Smoke I was wit u all the way up until U spit that SARS line, That shit'll prolly cost U a couple votes, cuz muh fuckas can't stand that line................Otherwise it was a good drop, but LiL Brick pretty good, Im wonderin what he finna hit U wit? I'll hit this back up after he drop........
Send a message via AIM to IceBerg420  
Old 08-15-03, 03:32 PM   #14
IceBerg420
BANNED - SLIPPED

Text Record: 30-42
IP: BF62 E308

Damn He dropped while I was writin that Post......LoL.......Lemme read his verse and I'ma get back at ya'll witta honest vote.....
Send a message via AIM to IceBerg420  
Old 08-15-03, 03:35 PM   #15
lilbrick005

u call urself LITTLE BRICK cuz ur TINY PENIS WILL NEVER COME HARD, the only time u "SPIT SICK" is when u "COUGH FROM SARS"//
i'm "BEATIN LITTLE DICK" like "MIDGETS JACKIN OFF" and a "SEVEN FOOT MAN BOMBARDS", can tell "LINE FROM BAR like 2-D TV"....well these "TWO LINES, WON BARZ" (one)//

EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT BATTLES ME uses lil brick with lil dick. WE KNOW THEY RHYME...

P.S-why you care about the size of my man hood anyway. FUCKING FAG