RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-03, 06:03 AM   #1
**~SynText~**

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Complex Thoughts

IP: 4577 CD9A

hook
Dark and Humid
Devil ready to consum me//
Life is morbid
Bullets can't penatrate through me//
you thought you was ill
Shit this industry could have fooled me//
i'm just a hencman for the devil
milestone nigga immortals can't even remove me//

Back up fast complex thoughts ready eat flesh and devour ya ass...ready to castrate ya ass..on a rampage to seek out and damage ya ASS///
methodical beasts reincarnate demons walking dead ready to darkin the earth....what is it worth...shit rivers run red and plagues infest in the dirt////
ready to hurt inflict pain on ya offspring till they plee for god to kill them...no need to concell them....cut off EYELIDS get the poloroids and film em////
bright lighted dem wits ya get kilt quick...canabalistic scriptures tought me Eat lyrics...till knowledge is power..power is evil and your lost like palzee and linquistics///
your being her doesn't fit shit...like fat chicks in spandex...even when throwing Tv's on cartoon network you still couldn't ROLL a DEX///
i'm to complex my vocab is bigger then webster spittin words....your shits upsurd....like cats on the net posing and they ass really a nerd///

hook x2

break and fracture needs of emcees at a ease with a mere smidge of my talent//
your effort was valent by ya stance stands no chance like heads hittin malets//
galant warrior fire spits to singe skin you lost again your death brings a sudden RUSH//
are you wearin blush or did the lack of blood from laserations leave ya skin alil flush//
back up pssh you get blew back with gats i thrust into your heart fuck i don't need a bullet//
i killed you and you new if you contain thoughts thats complex hit ya keys and PULL IT//
deadly hench-man scared ready to split vets your the next to catch a cold like me///
take a step and see i'll slit ya akelees tendon and tape you crys and laugh when you bleed//
deasease the board i poor evolved agents to spread death with ease to kill you all//
your feeble you can't comprehend my level i spit COMPLEX THOUGHTS just to watch you fall//

hook x2

music fades
Old 09-15-03, 06:09 AM   #2
EyE4NeYe
BANNED

Text Record: 10-3
IP: A26E 4629

dammnn....some nice heat coming here..........good werd play...............like the point of ya direction here............good flow....nice metas and simileis..........all in all a nice piece, was feelin it................
7/10
Old 09-15-03, 06:19 AM   #3
**~SynText~**

thanks uppin
Old 09-15-03, 06:22 AM   #4
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 4-1
IP: D799 22B6

Werdness. .

i liked the hook to this piece, reminded me of my old-style actually with the broken-down bars style. . Opening verse was easily the better of the two, strong use of internals, however, the bar lengths were too long and that kinda edged out the flow to this piece unless spat quickly, you tried to put vocab and wordplay into this piece but i dont feel that helped this, it was basically another 'bragging writes' piece where you use wordplay / mulit's / internals, but to no set topic and that makes it kinda blahzay blah.

Try writing to a set topic so you can attempt at imagery and emotion instead of keep doing multi's / flow / wordplay verses, their really played now, this is the fourth ive read in two days here at RB actually.

Eace=Pay!

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-03, 06:25 AM   #5
**~SynText~**

um holmes it is a set topic....read the damn thread name complex thoughts ...get it ............uppin
Old 09-15-03, 06:43 AM   #6
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 4-1
IP: D799 22B6

that isnt a "Topic" . .

a Topic is like. . "The Death Of A Loved One" " Twenty Four Hours To Live" Etc. . all this was was another bragging piece with wordplay / flow / multi's in - the same as almost EVERY text head has done at some point in time.

Ive been doing this since 2000, i think if anyone, i would know.

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-03, 06:56 AM   #7
**~SynText~**

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOPUNGIN HOLMES I'VE BEEN DOIN IT LIKE 5 YRS LOL GET OFF THE NUTS LOL J/K
Old 09-15-03, 07:10 AM   #8
WORD~PERFECT

IP: 19AF 50C1

TIGHT FLOW EVERY ASPECT WAS HOT TWIN IM FEELING THE FIRE YOU USEN HERE
Old 09-15-03, 07:35 AM   #9
**~SynText~**

yo i'mma return the favor holmes UPPIN this
Old 09-16-03, 01:05 AM   #10
**~SynText~**

uppin for crits here
Old 09-16-03, 01:43 AM   #11
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

IP: 537F FDF7

well camaracs 1st post says just about everything i wanted to say...and things i didnt want to

Back up fast complex thoughts ready eat flesh and devour ya ass...ready to castrate ya ass..on a rampage to seek out and damage ya ASS///

sorry dog...ass 3x... you could have done much better here

i liked the 2nd verse more than the 1st... over all i agree with everyone... the structure (bar length) has to be fixed a little... up the vocab a notch and your good

up up, way up
Old 09-16-03, 02:00 AM   #12
WeRd-smith

IP: 9B33 081B

i disagree about using the same word three times it can be done and sound ill my only thing is how can you castrate someones ass? sorry i just ask stupid questions like that. i don't think you had a topic (sorry) but for the record it was dope just do you and keep blessing us.
Old 09-16-03, 03:54 AM   #13
**~SynText~**

IP: 399E F0FD

no doubt to that i'mma release another comple drop here soon ......................until then UPPIN
Old 09-16-03, 03:57 AM   #14
WORD~PERFECT

IP: 19AF 50C1

I LIKED IT IT DID LACK A LIL DIDNT COMPLIMENT YOUR TALENT BUT IT DIDNT SUBTRACT EITHER WHICH MAKES IT STILL A GOOD PEACE AND THE ASS THING SOME PEOPLE CAN MAKE REUSENT THE SAME WORD WORK FOR THEM SOME CANT I THINK YOU DID GOOD WITH YOUR DECISION.
Old 09-16-03, 04:02 AM   #15
**~SynText~**

IP: 399E F0FD

thanks for the second crit from you lol lets get some more............................so i can get in the fame spot lol not............uppin