RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-03, 10:36 PM   #16
~ProPaiN~
BANNED

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B20F 67F7

EY EY EY THIS AINT OVA YET YOUNGSTAZ

AHAHAHAHHAAH FUCKERS READ AND GIVE SOME FEED
Old 09-21-03, 10:36 PM   #17
Saint Shizzle

Text Record: 0-1
IP: CA04 5B13

holy shit LoL so many names in this LoL an yet it didnt come out fucked up like i woulda expected.....dam hotness good lookin ta fam man nice shit
Old 09-21-03, 10:55 PM   #18
**~SynText~**

IP: 4427 437B

hahahahahaha uppin this hotness vote for us for the hall of fame yeahyeah
Old 09-22-03, 02:17 AM   #19
WORD~PERFECT

IP: 19AF 50C1

uppin this also for my omen fam
Old 09-22-03, 02:23 AM   #20
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

IP: BD74 3C46

off the hook....let me know when u doing the next big collab like this...hopefully i wont suck and actually drop something ill

upping for IJL
we insane, we joke, we write... oh yeah... we GANGSTAH!!!!
Old 09-22-03, 02:50 AM   #21
**~SynText~**

DAMN RIGHT WE GANGSTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 09-22-03, 03:26 AM   #22
Carmen

IP: F19F D969

That was off the Deep End!!! That was sick, you guys are straight spit in your face...you guys heated it up with that one. I was feeling that. Keep it up. One+
Old 09-22-03, 05:32 AM   #23
**~SynText~**

yeah yeah gangstahhh!!!!!!!!! lets get a Hall of fame vote come on............
Old 09-22-03, 08:03 AM   #24
Otherwordz
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: 4779 5259

I wanna be in the damn hall of fame...lol...YO KIDZ...CHECK OUT MY SS BATTLE WITH EVOLVE...IT'S DOPE AS FUCK...I can't believe I'm actually winning that shit...
Send a message via AIM to Otherwordz Send a message via Yahoo to Otherwordz   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-03, 08:56 AM   #25
**~SynText~**

um ok uppin
Old 09-22-03, 09:02 AM   #26
Edicius
Eddy.

IP: FF40 570D

Beefin pac and ja rule ,.....nah didnt like the concept ,...had some iite lines, but a fuckt up concept.
Old 09-22-03, 09:04 AM   #27
**~SynText~**

UM you can take ya lame ass comment and drop out the escape hatch before i merk you hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha onez
Old 09-22-03, 08:06 PM   #28
Sweet Sauce

IP: 27B1 49F3

everything was sick as fuck cept for the diss of pac and em fuck 50 fuck ja fuck em all But even wit da disses it was still sick..
nice shit all..
Word Havent talk to u in a minute 1 nigga
Old 09-22-03, 09:49 PM   #29
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

Text Record: 20-2
IP: DFBC 3C67

~ProPaiN~ Absolutely Killed It... His Disses Were Hilarious... Just Messed Up With His Last Four Lines Are So When He Was Talkin Bout Himself... But The Disses Bout P. Diddy And J. Lo, And The JD Diss And The Ruff Ryders Disses... ~ProPaiN~ Had Me Rollin On The Floor Laughin... Well Not Literally But Yea... Good Shit From Him... The Other Verses Were Mediocore.
Old 09-22-03, 10:09 PM   #30
Bash
BANNED for biting

Text Record: 18-8
IP: EA5C 9D18

Tight collab..........Let me break this shit down

WORD~PERFECT your verse was iLL.............U had some nice lines......You wordplay was untop of it's game...........Vocabulary was kinda weak but you still Rip this shit up nonetheless.........Multies were tight , your rhyme scheme was blazing.............and your structure was tight.........Overall I give ur verse an 8/10

shEpNeY_zAnY your verse was aight , you didnt come out as strong as I wanted you too..............Your Disses were simple , some of them were aight though.............But u didnt come as hard as the other cats.......You played wit ur words good , your structure was tight , Nice rhyme scheme , but your disses held you down........Overall I give your verse a 7/10...

BLAC HAZE's verse was Nice , it would sound tight in audio.....But like Shepney your disses were weak , Your punches didnt hit hard enough.......Your verse sounded like you just keyed something up quickly..............Your wordplay was Great........Multies were Aight.......U Lacked Vocab , your structure was blazing and your rhyme scheme was On Fire.....................Overall I give your verse a 7/10.......

Personally I think that Propain had the best disses in this piece...........His shit had me laughing all the way through....It was just halirious....He cameout funny.................He's Lines were tight...........where it’s at, Puffy, face the facts, make all the “I Need A Girl’s” you want, but Jennifer ain’t coming back/
hahahahahaha^^^^^^^^^^.............iLL shit man...........Overall I give your verses a 9/10...

Now Syntext , even though u made a diss open mic towards aNb......I will still give you feedback........First of all , STOP talking about Hall Of Fame because this piece will never be nominated to R-B Legend.............Anyways dawg both your verses were Nice.........U had sum funny shit in there too.....................Your verses were more hardcore than funny.........U had sum nice multies and wordplay...........I also liked your rhyme scheme.... ,..........Overall I give your verses a 7.5/10.....................................And Overall I give this collab an 7.9/10.....Hell 7.9 is one point behind an 8 , so I might aswell give ya all the 8..............So overall this collab get an 8/10.......It had a tight concept too it..........Nice shit cuzznz..........And one more thing...............THIS IS NOT R-B LEGENDS MATERIAL..........Now return the favour on both of these pieces http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=80453 and http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&highlight=Bash

Last edited by Bash : 09-22-03 at 10:21 PM.