RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-03, 10:13 PM   #31
KoNcEpT
Banned: Double Voting

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 1-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5862 F5A2

yea. yo. quote sir eel

"Bazzy you dont rep the site well
go back to whever you came from"

^WuRd

and i thought cam waz leaving to
i woulda been sad cuz i would have
no one to beef wit
Send a message via AIM to KoNcEpT   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-03, 10:49 PM   #32
Precise.
Therapist or The Rapist ?

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C299 4F09

Canibus posts on the net ? lmfao. You're retarded sometimes Cam.

I mean real MCs did post here at one point. . and you never know someone from RB may in 2-3 years make a dope CD drop and everyone here will be bootlegging their underground shit.

Vakill (rumored to be Rudge 1) used to pot on the net, Copywrite, Session, Tonedeaf, SoulStice (still does. . check his LP out though kid is doooope), Woo Child, Sankofa, etc.

And as for the rest of this moronic crap. . STOP FREEPOSTING YOU FUCKS. I'mma start deleting posts. . I don't give a fuck who you are.
Old 10-03-03, 10:53 PM   #33
Kost
Fern Gully

IP: 88F4 75D2

yeh im so sick of these farewell threads...when im 68 and i leave im just gonna pose suck my dads dick peace...and thats word

Keepin It Real Dumb

The Creation
We Dont Need A Fuckin Crew Forum!
Kost
Send a message via AIM to Kost   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-03, 01:00 AM   #34
Autistic
Watch And Learn

Text Record: 22-14
IP: C1DA C961

well is bazzy gonna be demodded?...a spot will be open...i wondor who will get it... *cough*~DrastiK~*cough*...
Old 10-04-03, 01:32 AM   #35
Dez

Text Record: 0-1
IP: B7E7 EEE0

i love you, dont ever fuckin question that...thats why well probably never get along
Old 10-04-03, 01:50 AM   #36
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP: 586A 10A1

Quote:
Originally posted by Quotient

Vakill (rumored to be Rudge 1) Session, Tonedeaf, Woo Child,

vakill posts on this board under the name "VAKILLS"

session used to battle all the time on RMC...so did Tonedeff...

Woo Child is ass...always will be... he posts alot online still..
Old 10-04-03, 02:38 AM   #37
HighDro

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 3AE5 5785

cam=canibus? ayo cam do u kno what site canibus be battlin on i heard he had a favorite site or sumthin then i heard about micclub.net but thats nuthin
Send a message via AIM to HighDro Send a message via Yahoo to HighDro   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-03, 04:43 AM   #38
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D116 AECE

i hate canibus he always no shows.

bazzy thinks when he leaves everybody will cry. lol.
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-03, 08:32 AM   #39
tRiPliCiTy
Banned

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 1501 77A0

i'm crying..........bazzy fo real my jiggy schnitzel for real.............................................. .................................................. ..
.................................................. ................................................
.................................................. ................................................
NOT ok maybe a lil bit, bit its insignificant
Send a message via AIM to tRiPliCiTy   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-03, 08:52 AM   #40
Lokinator
peace

Text Record: 1-1
IP: DF7B C8F7

^ You Are Very Gay
Old 10-04-03, 09:08 AM   #41
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-

Text Record: 35-26
IP: DF7B C8F7

ye bazzy,
you suck dick, like twizzle stix,

(no i didnt typo, bazz aint worth the B)

Pz.
Old 10-04-03, 09:16 AM   #42
Feeble Minded.

Text Record: 0-1
IP: C1DA C961

i can ban myself.. isn't that cool?
pz bazzy. but stop bitchin at cam for bein 18 and still here.. u sound like an angry rejected wannabe supermod.
and i can steal from chrit..thats dope..

...what?
Old 10-04-03, 03:15 PM   #43
Sir Cedrych
~Im Cool Like Whoa~

Text Record: 21-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 1B2C BC6D

good fuckin riddens wit u bazzy...u sucked as mod

joo kno!
Old 10-04-03, 04:07 PM   #44
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

Text Record: 33-17
IP: 1372 9ACC

Quote:
Originally posted by Bazzy
Well....Once I leave tonight...I wont ever again come back....I wanted my name changed to adept...but then realised this place gets me nowhere....whats the point in dissing somebody that lives 5 hours away for you when you dont know shit about them??

Its stupid....you all live your lives hoping for the day you'll become an all-powerful supermod.....its pathetic...I mean,you're 18 yrs old and still on an internet board...I think that's sad.....Think whatever you want..but thats my opinion..

^^im only 13 ...anyways

good peace out bazzy....dont kno why the fuck your acting all gay dissing everyone on rapboards wen u kissed assed for a mod spot...sucked at it...realised ur not wanted...then says hes "leaving" and starts dissing everyone that raps on boards....go suck a dick...leave and dont come back...u slut!
Old 10-04-03, 04:08 PM   #45
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 4-1
IP: DF45 9C15

Quote:
Canibus posts on the net ? lmfao. You're retarded sometimes Cam.

Oh really? Brb. .

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote