RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-03, 12:06 AM   #1
melodramah

Text Record: 10-7
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
white girls brain-washed today???

IP: 28ED F7C6

http://www.whiteextinction.com/CurrentProtocol.html

^^i recently read this article.. n i dont kno.. i think its a lot of bullshit.. maybe a few good points, but a lil over-exagerated.
me personally, i dont kno how u can ACT a race... and i dont think white kids like hip hop just to "fit in". I cant speak for everybody, but personally I was a lil bit offended by this article, its basically saying white girls are naive and overly impressionable.. n i dont think u can judge anyone as a whole, theres always some, but never all.

i got a lot of opinions on this subject.. holla back w/ yours........ im interested....
Send a message via AIM to melodramah Send a message via Yahoo to melodramah   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-03, 12:15 AM   #2
Mental God

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 3E31 455B

Thats some bullshit... whats that from?
Old 10-10-03, 12:19 AM   #3
melodramah

someone sent me that website....... i dont kno who wrote it.. but yea.... i think it was written by some guy whos having bad luck w/ the ladies he seems a lil frustrated w/ white girls..... hehe i dont kno.......... i dont kno his "credentials" n shyyt but.. yea everyones got an opinion, so no doubt i guess..
Send a message via AIM to melodramah Send a message via Yahoo to melodramah   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-03, 12:21 AM   #4
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: C1DA C961

First off it says rap didn't exist during the eightys. That shows the author's complete ignorance. Second, he's praising heavy metal. He is clearly a white supremist. But a -real- white supremist would be listining to fucking Back or Scriabin or some classical Aryan shit. Not fucking British shit, which heavy metal is a derivitive from. He also called rap music a Jew-creation. Now, if Hip-Hop which is a multi-million dollar industry was a jew-creation, I want my fucking cut.

And he talks about high divorce rate among -todays- teens, when the high divorce rate is from people of the seventys and eightys. People he seems to be praising, WASP(White Anglo Saxon Protestant) people. And he talks about how hard it is for two people of opposite genders who are white to actually connect. Nevermind that the whites make up over eighty percent of the population. Finding a white guy or girl is like shooting fish in a barrel. It's not evolutions fault they are fat and lazy, it's the government, school system, and piss poor parenting of a generation brought up during the seventys and eightys.

On the other hand, it is pathetic for anyone to spend tons of bucks on rap cds and sound systems out of the box. (Bootleg 'em and build 'em.) And he also talks about how stupid girls are, which no offense, they are.

On the other other hand... why the fuck are you concentrating on the author's view of women being idiots, which in all fairness they are, and not on his obviously racist and anti-semitical remarks? That's sort of the ball grabber there.
Old 10-10-03, 12:37 AM   #5
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

Text Record: 20-2
IP: 6A6D 0C2B

I Cut The Link To The Site... www.whiteextincition.com... And It's Just A White Supremist Site Talkin About The End Of The White Race And Blah... Shit Made Me Sick.
Old 10-10-03, 12:42 AM   #6
Dope Wax

IP: 6A58 1E50

White girls are stupid! Duh!
Old 10-10-03, 12:44 AM   #7
pCe

IP: CF37 33E4

haha white giiiiiiirls
Old 10-10-03, 02:51 AM   #8
melodramah

yo.. its whatever... how u gonna say all white girls r stupid.. no doubt theres stupid ass white girls... theres stupid ass black girls n stupid ass mexican girls.. stupidity is a human thing.. not a color thing.. but o well, do ya thang.. any more intelligent opinions bout this shyyyt?
Old 10-10-03, 07:40 AM   #9
B-Kast

IP: 30C3 65C8

All of the sudden, white boys were getting off on how loud, shocking, and obnoxious their rap-mobiles could be.

^^Rap mobiles... LOL,

ince the music being played is predominantly black (or gives off non-white energy), it puts white males at a huge disadvantage.

^"Non-White energy..... lmao

What kinda shit is this, i think we all the same, just come from different places colors got nuthin to do with it...

That was some twisted bull-shit...

Pce
Old 10-10-03, 08:01 AM   #10
Edicius
Eddy.

IP: FF40 570D

This suck more than mary~jane can suck wit those lips.
Old 10-10-03, 09:44 AM   #11
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: B691 B3C4

Hmmm. With all that ignorance I say we "talk" to this web site...
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-03, 09:53 AM   #12
Edicius
Eddy.

IP: FF40 570D

PingToDeath ^^
Old 10-10-03, 10:00 AM   #13
G.Hod
AI

IP: 4AD8 6573

This "essay" (as I suppose it'd be labeled) was terribly orchestrated . . The writer hoped that his lackadaisical audience would not realize that he was masking elementary ideas with advanced vocabulary. After reading the first two paragraphs, I was finished . . For, the author's ideas were based on a single, undefined standard which is the aura of the "black man." The author referred to All-American white heroes "acting like" black men . . I don't believe that it is possible nor appropriate to label any one action as belonging to a race. Overall, this could've been an interesting read; however, I think that the author got a little - nay, a lot - ahead of himself early in the paper, and launched his mindset into a ramble.
Old 10-10-03, 10:31 AM   #14
KingOfKings
BANNED: Cheater

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 06EF 4E9D

^^^ G.Hod, you sound like book worm or nerd the way u talk

whats up wit all da big words????????? i kno normal ppl dont go and see their friends and be like

"So, are there any imperative or commentable events that may have occured during your monotonous day of yours?"
----> Translation:So, what's going on man?>

lolol you talkin like a nerd or something lolol
Old 10-10-03, 10:46 AM   #15
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2DF8 44D6

lol...he replaced the word "trend" with "protocol"......

it definitely sounds like the fucking Dragon Master of the KKK wrote this shit.
Rap did exist in the 80's, and it fucking started in the 70's. It just became much more popular in the 80's.

This was a direct attack on Hip-Hop and was the most racially-charged article I have ever read. I guess this guy never took the time to look at the underground where there are an abundance of "white people acting white."

Speaking of which, how does one act "white" or act "black?"
Can I act "blue?" How do I go about acting "red?" Is there some sort of fashion trend that will catch on of acting "orange?"
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote