RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-03, 05:49 PM   #16
Dev
1E

Text Record: 15-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E9C6 6CF8

ill go havw a talk with masta and then get back to ya on that.....aight
Send a message via AIM to Dev   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-03, 05:49 PM   #17
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

IP: 0FEA F3EA

You guys think your good? Ha! You should see me, I'd kill you!
Gene Pool is funny
Old 10-28-03, 05:53 PM   #18
Dev
1E

IP: E9C6 6CF8

leave a link to a drop and i'll check it out see if ay up to it, ok
Old 10-28-03, 06:04 PM   #19
Menik
Word.

IP: 76B1 9A60

Young just drop something quick for us a link or just drop a quick key here, whatever works for you.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-03, 08:17 PM   #20
Gene Pool
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-2
IP: F736 39F7

ha I know u's luaghin at my realist but obviously I dun care lol. sides I like u anyways cuz ur down with it and I'm not really up for battlin anyways I just leave that in my sig cuz I'm to lazy to take it out plus it sounds cool lol. and hey if u peeps got the time check out mine and masta C's collab "High Times (feat Masta C)" and Hight Times *The Sequel* (feat Masta C)" leave some feedback. muchly appreciated. peace.

<center>Corrupted Visions</center>

<center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>Giving Sight A Third Eye</table></center>
Old 10-28-03, 09:17 PM   #21
Menik
Word.

And The Realist dont be freeposting you are a mod you should know that by now...But keep the try outs coming, Battle link, open mic link, or you can just drop something here, Whatever works for you. and feel free to contact Deva or Me on AIM.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-03, 10:30 PM   #22
2-Rich

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 7E9E 2FFD

aight heres tha link to a battle NEEDS VOTES!!!!! http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=86827
Old 10-28-03, 10:38 PM   #23
Gene Pool
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-2
IP: F736 39F7

yo man I checked ya battle and I hafta say u ain't to bad at all more then likely better then me but I ain't a battlin type anyways but ur in man. and I'll cast u vote cuz honestly I think u took that battle. just one thing stay active alot and post around alot open mic and hip hop lounge are good places to get ur post count up. peace.

<center>Corrupted Visions</center>

<center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>Giving Sight A Third Eye</table></center>
Old 10-28-03, 11:31 PM   #24
Menik
Word.

Yeah, just get your post count up and stay active and i will put you on the roster, Good Battle.....Keep The Try Outs Coming In.
Old 10-29-03, 02:55 PM   #25
AusRotten

IP: 9ED2 1F53

i want in yo.... master-c saw me in free agents and i was wonderin... i want in.... but if i have to drop i will... holla....

i aint a newb just so u know... lol... just a new account on a new site yo.... lol... ne wayz... hit me bakk... peace..
Old 10-29-03, 03:42 PM   #26
Menik
Word.

IP: 63D7 39EF

I gotta talk to Deva and Gene Pool first to get their opinion on it, and if we decide you are in you got to stay active and get your post count up....Keep The Try Outs Coming Though, and Feel Free To Contact Deva Or Me On AIM.
Old 10-29-03, 03:48 PM   #27
YoUnG-sUsPeCt

IP: 494D 26E7

When I spitt, its satanic you on the edge of wack and hot…but can’t cross that border like his-panics/
While we on mexicanz go put in a taco bell application, cuz my verbal declaration muders your Rhymes with out hesitation /
My lirics raise the souls of ancient-catacombs and wit a blunted blade I split-ya-dome /
You is just-a-clone, You just a look-a-like, like kids wit down syndrome/
Ya rhmyes hold no vocab or punches…like comics, not even practical/
My flows is unmatchable, even aleins feel me…im intergalactical/
I’m standin’ on hells’-cloud-wit-mounds-of-sins-to-count with each bar, yall should give me a-plaque-to-mount*/
I liricaly rip out ya guts, you like “midgets” playing hide-n-seek…”Low Sperm Count*”(lol)/
You could’nt win, if I gave you a list of shit to diss me about* /
You a pussy (cat), So I’ll kill you 9 times in 9 seconds flat, I’ll puncture ya brain then slide it down ya spine` so you can “Think Back`” /
Old 10-29-03, 04:36 PM   #28
Menik
Word.

IP: 63D7 39EF

Nice Verse, Like i said to AusRotten, I will get Deva's and Gene Pool's opinion, Try to cut back on the bar length though but other than that its good, and I will get back to you both sometime today. and Keep The Try Outs Coming In.
Old 10-29-03, 05:44 PM   #29
Dev
1E

IP: 4C49 64C6

right then young, i thought ya verse was ok, but we'd like to see an open mic drop, as this'll be the main forum you'll be postin in, aight.........we do need decent battla's put thats secondary,k so post sumthin, thnx
Old 10-29-03, 06:09 PM   #30
YoUnG-sUsPeCt

IP: 494D 26E7

aight ill try open mic