RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-03, 08:20 PM   #16
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

Text Record: 10-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D5FE 3E87

Yea on kazaa, Oh well I had not seen the new cubase but im still sure it cant compare to pro tools or sonar 3 producer editon. thous are the only 2 programs in the big million dollar studios around here. and there are 8 big time stuidos around here. so I know they are good plus Ive used them. but anyways sorry did not know a new cubase came out. Peace

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-03, 01:56 AM   #17
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D116 AECE

Quote:
Originally posted by LOL
Reason is wack? Are you insane?

That and cubase are probably the best programs out there.

Fruityloops is good to start with but youll be extremely limited. Its not that great of a program.

On mp3.com all the ill producers use more complex programs than fruityloops.

plz muhfucka i didnt say fruityloops was the best program. what you do with reason huh make shit that everybody already heard? if you tryin to make original music use fruityloops. if you tryin to make real music get sonar or logic.

i want links to your audio, NOW!
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-03, 10:39 AM   #18
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

IP: D69A 358E

hahaha yea no dought

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-03, 04:02 PM   #19
DomiNation

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 3EC9 2F38

and all these programs can be downloaded off a kazaa right? i'm gettin dsl as soon as my pops gets home and so ima hook it up and download and burn a few cd's and dvd that im waiting to sell to some of my friends. then ima d/l these three programs:
soundforge 6.0
fl studio 4.1
and sonar 3 producer edition

my question is, with me being new to this, would i be able to get the hang of this or should i start out with something more basic? im just looking to make personal beats for myself and use them for my songs, just for the fun of it. i might get serious later if i like it enough. but just wondering so holla niggas pz
Old 11-18-03, 09:49 PM   #20
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

IP: 82EB 03D3

Yea if you have no exsparance then you might be confused for a few months but its better just to get use to the best cauz you will be happer later. so dont do anything stupid and download mtv music genortaor anything gay like that. If you need some help pm me. My info is in my profile holla

[COLOR=Blue]
Old 11-18-03, 09:52 PM   #21
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

!!

Quote:
Originally posted by MultiVersEal

plz muhfucka i didnt say fruityloops was the best program. what you do with reason huh make shit that everybody already heard? if you tryin to make original music use fruityloops. if you tryin to make real music get sonar or logic.

i want links to your audio, NOW!

Or pro tools but get the real one not the downloadable one. but sonar 3 is just as good almost the same I even like it better.

but if you use FL with Sonar its GREAT!!!!!!!

[COLOR=Blue]
Old 11-20-03, 05:57 PM   #22
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP: 586A 10A1

Quote:
Originally posted by LOL

Fruityloops is good to start with but youll be extremely limited. Its not that great of a program.

whens the last time you've used fruity loops

LMFAO

they support VST and all that shit now, juss like cubase and all that other shit...

if anything the hardware keyboard is limiting you with its sound bank...

if you got 500 dollars to pour into a upgrade cd, than more power to you.. but you can easily do alot more on a computer... and its infintely expandable.
Old 11-20-03, 07:22 PM   #23
INsanity
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: D562 7CB1

^^ tru say but still a decent set of keys in conjunction with a computer and decen software is a pretty deadly combo
Old 11-20-03, 09:29 PM   #24
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

Yea for sure and the Midi Keyboards on FL 4.1 is unlimited in possiblitys. and with all the fuctions that 4.1 has and then take it into sonar for your mastering and vocal recording and you got yourself one of the best studios money can by or "download hahah" eahter way it matchs up to the big studios. and I know cauz ive been to quite a few that were millions in the making. and shit I do more alot faster with the same quality with my computer and midi keyboard. just alot faster and better more control. and more percise with what you want to do. I spent 2 grand in the studio one time on one fucken song and what came out was crap. so Unless Im being paid to use a big studio im not going. thats my 2cent Peace

[COLOR=Blue]