RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Violent Text League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-08, 02:32 PM   #1
Lay.
don't try.

Text Record: 13-2
Week 8 Mag - The Throne

IP: EBB4 6039

Week 8 Mag - The Throne

your mag -

A word from your sponsors -
Battle Reviews
Top Ten Punches
Weekly Awards
Power Rankings
Outro.

a word from your sponsors -

Okay..we've suffered some big losses this week. Adam said he just wasn't in the mood right now to be text battling, so after making it all the way to the champ match, an droppin a very respectable verse he signed out. Nick also signed out this week due to lack of voting in the league, which is going to be fixed this week..an if you don't like it, then get the fuck out. Okay this was kind of a mehishh week due to some no shows, most dissapointed one would be Flight havin a busy week an missin out on battle against JTR which we were all lookin forward too..There is only three other leagues on the net besides this, that actually are running, an have good members. We are a fourth,..but were barely hangin in there, no thanks to your dedicated mods ahemm..me an kirk puttin out mags, battles, voting,..doin shit to gain interest like awards, highlight reels. Were doin alot to make this a good league, an we need you all to step up. I want some qaulity members that love to battle that want to come week in an week out an drop their best..that vote..an dont' take a loss like a bitch. That bein said.. I want to address a new rule I'm implimenting that is for the better of the league..Nobody wants to be in a league where they post battles an don't get votes..or recognition or feedback for their hardwork..soooooo.. From this point on Sunday Midnight you WILL have THREE links to battles you have voted on with a good explanation no one line voting..if you don't you will lose ONE vote for each missing link..the UPSIDE to voting..however..IF you vote on ALL the battles you will get +1 point to your ranking..which can be an easy way to climb the ranks if you put a tad time in to dropppin your opinion..Also, vote soley who has the better verse..no who your friend is..Me an kirk are friends in real life..an I have never had a bias vote for him..in fact I was the only one to vote against him last week haha...well after all this shitttt you all are probably like wtf.., so here's what you all want.

Battle Reviews

HW Match Kirk vs Adam.

This was expected to be a one sided battle, but Adam decided to drop in rare form..which is much like his old style..he lacked some consistency, but he really came out swingin with some pretty funny punches.. few sick ones. I was impressed an I tip my hat to him for makin this probably one of the best HW matches we've seen so far this season. Kirk came out, and did his part like usual..he had some humor this week which is to be expected an stepped it up in the wp department right away with his Hiro punch that set off his verse nicely..this one was back an fourth..but Kirk pulled this one out easily in the votes. Good battle guys, we'll miss you Adam.

Contendors Lay vs King solo

This was not really clear who was gonna be taking this one..they both have lacked in the consistency department this season..as Kirk said "Lay your punches are either sick or their not..you don't really have any inbetween you need to work on consistency", Lay started it off with three haymakers..his opener started off nicelyy an he followed it up with some nice punchess after,..an his consistency kicked in the end in a bad wayy..an he kinda fell off with some played concepts an rushed wording..King solo's verse was ironically the opposite..he started off kinda weak with an attempt at some quoted punch, kinda fell off..an then the second half of his verse he really picked it up an started doin some dmg an ended it with a nice personal closer..the votes came in, an Lay won 3-1. Good battle again,..we'll miss you too Nick and your random ass comments.

LFS vs Ram

This was an okay battle..they both dropped just average verses. An when it comes down to a ten line battle it relies mostly on who can be more consistent. Mainly because you only got 5 punches to persuade a voter you were the winner..They both started out kinda weak IMO, then they each picked it up a tad in the end. LFS has been showin alot of potential, an he's becoming a threat in the league, he's been polishing up his wording an using some better concepts, this wasn't his best week...but I think he's headed in the right direction, an Ram he's good when he wants to be, an I think this week was jus a matter of spreading himself to thin between leagues. LFS took this by a few votes.. nice battle

JTR vs Flight

JTR wins by no show, but probably dropped one of his best verses so far. As his action this week that really impressed me was J' voting on every battle that was up, after posting a punch that said Flight winning is as hopeless as J voting in leagues, it contradicted himself..but I'm glad, his verse was pretty nice an it had that comedy to it that he's known for,..he's in the contendors this week an he'll be a force to be reckoned with, he's only lost once an thats from a no show..so we'll see how this week turns out.

Intangible vs Malicious

Tang wins by no show unfortunately, I think this would had been a really close battle..Tan had some alright punches nothing to great. He's reallllllly improved from sucking an not making punches his first week to actually puttin some punches together an winning matches. I think this week will pose as a challenge for him, cuz LP is one of the top 5 if not close to it..he's underrated, but from last weeks verse I can tell this will be a good battle. Keep steppin it up Tang your headed in the right direction.

Top Punches

I went through battles, an picked out punches YOU guys said were DOPE or sick..so its what you guys thought stood out. So..here they are.

This fag can't detach the truth, bro and this simple fact is proof,
The only thing that Adam's known for is his history of grabbin' fruits,
Kirk vs Adam

Thinks he conquers the sack. But dude, you're a joke with all chicks,
You got them sayin' "OH ADAM..... up and count how many votes you lost with."
Kirk vs Adam

And Kirk I'll admit you're coming out stronger than you did before,
One time unknown, now your OneStep...
..............................................Beyo nd your closet door.
Adam vs Kirk

you been average, I still don't feel this whores worthy.
but he ALWAYS..
produces sick concepts..that he jus murders with whackness an poor wording.
Lay vs Nick

ur final against 2v was like a trip through the years, droppin lines in bunches
there was the 80’s vs. the 70’s, & then a trip to the 60’s to find lays punches
Nick vs Lay

ya rusty n need to catch up..ya custom title won't be remembered good..
nicks always tryin to get up to date.....so why respect a penis that never could?
Lay vs Nick

now fuck predictions! everyone knows I’ll win coz I keep shit fresh ‘n’ recent
but I’m hopin you lay doubt this time coz at least he was halfway decent
Nick vs Lay

You sound like a bitch, consider it a favor when im pounding you quick
Cuz ill fucking eat Taco, AND I DONT EVEN GO DOWN ON MY BITCH
JTR vs Flight

Lmao, you aint better then Jack faggot you like men in ya pants
I aint talking bout where hes from when i say he wants a Kenora Lance
JTR vs Flight

i got a question for you son, there's some knowledge that i seek,
how's you go from a contendor's match to zero points in two weeks?
LFS vs Ram

this week just didn’t wanna work, so I decided… screw it
ill just drop something wack…but then this kid beat me to it
Ram vs LFS

your a disgrace as a rival...& really dont have what it takes for survival
S'when I terminate Sin, it'll be the same way Revelations states it in the bible
LP vs snister

& ya chance of survival...eh, slim to none...cuz your not good at fist fights
proves the bags beneath your eyes aren't only from u being up late nights
LP vs sinister

Man you can change your name to Hienz and still couldn't ketch up to In'
Shit this kid couldn't drop lines if he was a fisherman
Intangible vs Mal

Verse of the Week

grats on dropping solid..

JTR
Im flowin with heat, the dopest with speech straight chokin this geek
You winnin this battle is as hopeless as me voting in leagues
Hahaha, and dudes get mad at me but ET shouldnt be ass hurt
Cuz if I ever did vote It wouldnt be for his wack ass verses
& on your other account Germ you still werent spittin hot shit
Stop it, I could kill Germ without even using anti biotics
You sound like a bitch, consider it a favor when im pounding you quick
Cuz ill fucking eat Taco, AND I DONT EVEN GO DOWN ON MY BITCH
Lmao, you aint better then Jack faggot you like men in ya pants
I aint talking bout where hes from when i say he wants a Kenora Lance

Battle of the Week

this was the closest in vote at 3-1..so this gets BOTW

Lay
an judgin from ya verses I'v seen..

you been average, I still don't feel this whores worthy.
but he ALWAYS..
produces sick concepts..that he jus murders with whackness an poor wording.
this faggot acts tough, an noone in his family is good.
an yeah he's a Fletcher,..his occupation usually has to do with him handling wood.
ya rusty n need to catch up..ya custom title won't be remembered good..
nicks always tryin to get up to date.....so why respect a penis that never could?
eager to go twenty..I got plenty that'll leave you scorching.
no need to Strech ya verse out - it'll be carried out on a Strecther with you shortly.
this fags the queerest, he knows the truth sucks..
cuz his idea of a Knapsack.. is gettin tired n restin his head on a dudes nuts.
your no prize son, you'll be quick to die next..
cuz Nick'el assume he's worth alott..an end up only amountin to five cents.
style can't compete with mine, it'll be viewed as bias.
that verse would ONLY Pacify ..... was actually opposed to using violence.
I'm throwin punches..so how's it lookin then.
IF Nick stands up for his Rights..it'll jus be to get knocked down by my Hook again.
cartoons paint a picture..facts state you ain't nothin bitch.
I shoot for the stars - all three or four circlin ya head while recoverin from my fistt.
thinkin your important..while I jus laugh he's shakin..
cuz yeah Nick IS a king..this isn't a battle I consider it an assassination.

vs

Nick
^ ur fucking garbage son! But if ur gonna steal my style you hoe
at least keep it fresh n stop flippin wordplay I used OVER 2 years ago
ur nuthin but a fraud whore, now I put you up for the slaughter
a legend amongst his peers? & yet one push leaves him face down in the water
seriously bro, ur rep is a joke. u bring nuthin but losses where u from
& if u hit this site with some W’s.. it was followed by a .RAPVERSE.COM
ur final against 2v was like a trip through the years, droppin lines in bunches
there was the 80’s vs. the 70’s, & then a trip to the 60’s to find lays punches
plus, ya mom’s a fugly bitch.. if she was a whore she wudn’t make one cent
& YES! we know she’s on the game..
..coz her fat ass had to come as downloadable content
also, your girl tells me ur ass is straight pussy ‘n’ ur dick has zero clout
& you only stay hittin’ that ass at night until she fucking lays you out
nah, ure gay really..& never raisin ur game, so I’ll blaze ‘n’ rip
coz ur ass aint made a transition since ur boy tried to spice up ur relationship
this guy’s secretly a scrawny nerd to, he ain’t ever set to maul
& if his skeletal frame was in the hood, he’s packin a scythe bringin death to all
^ never done drugs either, whilst me I pop the rare E’s
so tonight, if Lay picks E..
..its coz his skills are a myth & he likes to hang with fairies
now fuck predictions! everyone knows I’ll win coz I keep shit fresh ‘n’ recent
but I’m hopin you lay doubt this time coz at least he was halfway decent

Grats to both of you, on giving us an entertaining match to read.

Weekly Awards

Best Battler -

This will have to go to Kirk, you can't really argue it. He's undefeated so far, an took the title, an he's defended it twice. He's really got a run goin.

Most Improved Battler -

I think Intangible has improved alot, an by reading other battles, voting, an bein active so far he's a good addition to the league. He's been taking constructive critiscism an runnin with it. Your on the right path, dont' let a loss get to you an keep improving bro.

Most Underrated Battler -

I said LPMNDCTE is underrated..he's been flying in under the radar an only really lost to Lay so far in the league. He's got alot of potential an he's lookin to build on that. Watch out, he's gunnin.

I might throw in some more weekly awards as the season goes on, I thought this would be cool to read in on..an something to battle for.

Power Rankings

1. Kirk
He got himself placed highly at the top on a nice throne, he's got the crown and 23 points an 3x HW Champ to show for it this season. Any questions?

2. JTR
Old school, he brings a swagg to each verse that came outdo wit at times, he consistently drops hilarious punches..he's tough for anyone to beat when he shows.

3. Lay
Proved to be one of the better battlers this season, he's been in the champ match once already..he' words his punches well an throws out some harsh punches. Consistency is his achilles heel..

4. Flight
After no showing last week, cuz of his busy schedule he's still at the top..he's top five material week in an week out. He's always cut throat competition.

5. LPMNDCTE
This guy slipped up in the top 5 after Adam an King dispersed. He's got some wit to his style, an if he words his punches better he can be dangerous against anyone. Look out if your matched up against him.

Outro..

Overrall, I want everyone to start steppin it up..if you win, you win, if you lose you lose. Big deal, if your here to battle I want you to show me. You better start trying, an start collecting some points this is only a 14 week season or so, so theres only like 5 weeks left to get the job done before playoffs. Everyone show, an drop some heat. Peace..

by : Lay
Old 07-28-08, 02:37 PM   #2
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Good shit, son. That's a sick picture of me.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 07-28-08, 03:49 PM   #3
Lay.
don't try.

IP: 9244 687A

yeah, i thought it looked dope.
Old 07-28-08, 06:14 PM   #4
LPMNDCTE
New Jack

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 758C 908A

cool Mag Lay...

I'll definitely be voting for now on....

The B.E.S.T. Crew

Old 07-28-08, 06:23 PM   #5
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 7A3C 4FDE

i guess i have to drop good this week eh? lol
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-08, 06:48 PM   #6
Lay.
don't try.

IP: 534F DFE5

thanks,..an good.. a good league needs solid voting.

- an yeah you gotta drop good this week L.
Old 07-28-08, 07:09 PM   #7
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 6338 861B

cool mag, too bad txting seems dead at the moment though

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-08, 10:32 PM   #8
Lay.
don't try.

text battling?.., na this league is gettin better. Its got more activity in here in a monther or two than Front Lines on here have gotten in years haha,..but this site was basically dead when we started this league..so were gion from the ground up, so its kinda tough.
Old 07-29-08, 01:22 AM   #9
Wordz AhGod

yeah, it was full force when kempo and Datrushurtz had the LBL but then it whent down hill and a lot of people quit and fell off when he switched it up to that special events league.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-08, 01:25 AM   #10
Wordz AhGod

I can appreciate you doing the top punches based on shit other people think was dope. It makes more sense then just saying, I liked this shit and then this shit was wak even though every one else said it was tight

Old 07-29-08, 04:56 AM   #11
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

great mag but the mod should add his own battle predictions as well
Old 07-29-08, 12:53 PM   #12
Lay.
don't try.

I may do that next week..I forgot about adding it in. Didnt' figure it was a big deal since we had a predictions thread, but next I'll throw that in for sure.
Old 07-29-08, 12:54 PM   #13
Lay.
don't try.

lol Wordz will have some top punches next week , right?
Old 07-29-08, 03:47 PM   #14
Wordz AhGod

I aint txt in about a year and a half or so but I'll see what nasty shit I put down...the usual momma jokes, cum lines, boxing lines...ect lol.

Oh, and please expect the all the Wordz and good old God nameplays to make a come back.

Old 07-30-08, 09:05 AM   #15
Lay.
don't try.

IP: 534F DFE5

lol cum lines are played to death...stay away from those haha.