RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Violent Text League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-08, 08:08 PM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Week 10 Magazine - Beast Mode

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Week 10 Magazine
"Beast Mode"

Intro

This week was good, but it was also bad. After you’ve read this week’s mag brought to you by the dopest writer on the planet, you may hate me, lol. I am happy to say, as I sat outside on the fence observing the inner workings of the VTL, the voting has improved. Clearly the loss of me convinced you all that voting was worth it just to bring me back. Anyway, I want to say props on the guys that showed up and dropped although the level of verses this week wasn’t at the level it should be. Still, we can only improve and if any of you have some dudes you know who can battle, bring them in so we can get a bigger level of activity poppin in this motherfucker. Anyway, enough with the introduction, you all know I am god and shit so now I shall dazzle you with how a mag should be done.
Old 08-10-08, 08:09 PM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Battle Reviews

First of all let me say that I am going to call these battles how I seen them in regards to the battle itself and towards the voting. I do not give a fuck about your opinion so keep it to yourself because I will just blatantly ignore it anyway.

Champ Match
Kirk vs. JTR

This wasn’t a great battle, but it was good. I think Josh is just about done with his rusty period and he will now definitely be a force to be reckoned with. I have to say I expected him to win, but Kirk shocked me with a decent verse. I felt a few of his punches were decent, although some people didn’t… namely Laz, but he crushed everyone with his votes. The voting was back and forth to begin with, but eventually it ended up with Kirk retaining his title and making you wonder if his fan club will ever let him lose it. You know who I’m talking about faggots. Nice though with 8 votes, good shit.

Contenders Match
LPMNDCTE vs. D523

Ok, this was a battle pitting the two guys in the VTL with the fucking gayest herb names ever. L can drop some nice punches and he does seem to have a grasp on good concepts, his consistency is his only problem really. Still, D is fucking garbage anyway so this was a no brainer even before that homosexual D523 decided not to show up. So yeah, it’s the second week in a row where the Contenders Match has ended with a no-show. Y’all need to fix that shit in the future and start showing up. Fag-bags.

Lay Fear vs. YouAndWhatArmy
I was looking forward to this battle and I called it from the get go as being the battle of the week. And it was. Lay Fear beat me a couple of weeks back so I know he can bring it. Laz is my boy, I’ve been a fan of his style since I first read his shit back in ’02. So it was cool when I found out we lived 10 minutes away from each other. Despite him being a close friend and us living in the same house, I was unbiased in my vote and I honestly thought Laz took this. Josh was the only other person who agreed with me, and he is probably up there as one who has been battling longer than most. But whatever, Lay came away with the win in a close battle that ended 3-2. The only question that remains now is who has the bigger fan club? Kirk or Lay Fear?

Flight vs. Lil Wayne
This battle I didn’t vote on because frankly, I thought it was weak. I agree with the majority that Flight won, but his verse was weak. I don’t think, well I know he didn’t try because I’ve seen him battle when he tries and he is far better than the verse he dropped in this battle. Lil Wayne was coming off some major cool points in defeating CALI so comprehensively, but he just couldn’t drop enough to take the win. In the end Flight took it with consummate ease.

LFS vs. Ghostface
Wow, this was fucking pathetic. I honestly can’t believe LFS dropped that bullshit. I know he is elevating and regardless of the opponent he should continue to do so, but this week his lazy ass just dropped straight ass. The funny thing was that ghostface was even worse. I thought he was better than that, JESUS! I hope he is better than that. His verse had ZERO punches and he really needs to elevate his game if he hopes to last in the VTL. LFS came with the straight knockout with a garbage verse.

Birdman vs. Wordz Ahgod
Umm, so this was fucking pathetic. Birdman no-showed. Wordz no-showed. Seriously, Wordz is a fucking joke… signing into the VTL making claims and saying shit about me and he can’t even be fucked to show up. What a fag. That is all I have to say about this.
Old 08-10-08, 08:10 PM   #3
King Solo
Skadoosh!

A BIG FUCK YOU!

My own personal addition to this limited edition magazine, and this week it goes to none other than GHOSTFACE.
Seriously, how dare you fucking sneakily make an implication that I voted for Lazarus because he is my friend. My votes are always unbiased, people who know me know this you dumb piece of shit. And not to mention you dare to comment on my vote when you fucking originally voted by quoting 3 bars from Laz’s verse and only 1 bar from Lay’s and STILL voted for Lay. Its nice to see you edited it afterwards so you could fag bash him just because Laz clowned the fuck outta your pathetic attempt at a verse. This is my problem with idiots who clearly don’t know what the fuck they are talking about. FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING JEW!

GAYEST BATTLE OF THE WEEK

Yeah, this would be the no-show battle. But seeing as though I only apply this accolade to a battle that actually took place, it has to go to:

LFS vs. Ghostface

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFS
i'm only droppin these 10 lines so i don't no-show,
got 15 minutes so all you voters can expect this to be so-so,
see what i mean, but whatev here comes some predictable filler,
i'ma beast on this lame dude, call me a ghostface killer,
i'm betting you can tell that my heart just ain't in it this week,
tryna equalize my life right now, this little dude is just me eq(meek),
what the fuck man i'm throwin stupid bars, you better trash this,
beat it and throw it to the curb, like i did your last bitch,
i apologize to all my boys who wanted me to come out hard,
so lay or kirk or whoever, hit me back up when the playoffs start...

bullshit i threw together to not get dq'd again. lol sorry the last few weeks have been shit, got a lot of stuff goin down.i'll probably be signin out for about a week, maybe 2.

VS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostface
ok ok 1st off im tryin of yall using that same ghostfase killer line
its gettin old and jus by readin ur shit i can tell ive already wasted my time
you came with no heat and thats why this battle will be easily captured
my punches will leave this bitch deeply enraptured
now u went and brought the bitches into the rap that was a little uncalled 4
only thing i wonderin is where you get ur bitches from ur corner store
you came weak this time dog i actually heard you were pretty descent
but like your girls ur knees got weak so you switched your style up now ur bent
id really like 2 battle u again sometime when you can actually write something descent
this rap isnt even worth 4 any1 2 add their 2 cents!

srry jus finished my comp monitor at my house blew and my shit waz saved on there so i had 2 make a new rap
Old 08-10-08, 08:11 PM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

MOST GANGSTA BATTLE OF THE WEEK

This is my magazine, it is my opinion. Fuck any who don’t agree. But seriously, the reason I haven’t chosen the Champ Match is because the length of lines didn’t help because it created more inconsistency.

So this week:

Lay Fear vs. YouAndWhatArmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Fear
fuck you dare say?..bitch you'll be the one to leave weathered.
you Used to be good..cuz dog we all jus Use you to seem better.
only fags have to warm up, n its that note you'll be falling on.
so next time disguise ya streches,..an not with that smaller font.
verse was jus strenuous braggin in fact now this venue is laggin.
I don't need votes to beat you By'.. you already ARE a genuine faggot.
your couple's poor as fuck, and only deserving of a sitting ovation
ya girls on the Underbelly of society.. where everyones dick is located.
I'm back to harm ya..Lay here's so try an outlast the carnage.
he's an Army...an its drafting requirements must be 'be whack or garbage.'
you can't contest with Lay, without technique to be constructive with.
an with one hook we'll see this Kidnap so long you'll think I abducted him.
you an Nick are close..an as for ya style Lay will end it surely.
he musta taught ya alot..from that flawed structure to ya pathetic wording.
see ya styles obsessive, nothing impressive it'll never get any praise.
an ya never struck me as a bitch..most of ya punches missed anyways.
pullin chicks?..na your jus acne to me, I'll shoot ya so give it a rest doc.
cuz this Pimp'll spend most of time gettin bigger just to get popped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
I think you will be in for a shock.

sure Nick..you an Laz are tight its only now that I've began beleivin it.
in fact the only Shocker .. is the hand technique ya use to please em with.

pz, gluck.

VS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAndWhatArmy
fuck it, i'm droppin right now faggot.

3.. 4.. 5. watch as I defeat this guy
& I’m not counting, I’m deciding on how many votes I shud beat u by
ur 2 champ matches sucked. where’d u get ur rep from?
kirk owned u twice with such ease, even shatner’s lookin to get some
I wreck dudes son, straight clown ‘n’ defeat ‘em
& voters won’t give ur lines a seconds thought when it takes HOURS to read ‘em
ur stretched shit is garbage. I’ll win this in but a moment
coz L F ain’t shit but an S away from ACTUALLY being a worthy opponent
that’s right faggot. & I know that males be givin u moon eyes
so no wonder chicks consider Lay dull – he’s known to only spoon guys
plus, ur mom is a whore. and ur birth’s been quite the saga
men Slytherin her so much, even Voldermort cud be ur father
I know u love my style. but still I’m trashin you, look
how u gone fuel ur verse when u spent half the mag gassin’ me up
seen u in VTL and RBL, and bro ur frontins wrong man
u ain’t never droppin the words o’ god, coz then u’d lose ur #1 fan
^ speakin of. you won last week in the RBL, but I still outclass ur fire
coz I lost, matter o’ fact I got KO’ed – and I’m STILL fuckin ranked higher
& lay thinks he knows me, thinks I’m disguised poorly
i’m thinkin he might attempt a solo play – and he’s callin it his life story

fuck you.

RAWEST VERSE OF THE WEEK

Once again, this is my choice and it has to come from the battle of the week. So because I felt Laz had a better verse, despite losing he still gets the Verse of the Week. You disagree, write your own fucking magazine then bitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAndWhatArmy
fuck it, i'm droppin right now faggot.

ur 2 champ matches sucked. where’d u get ur rep from?
kirk owned u twice with such ease, even shatner’s lookin to get some
ur stretched shit is garbage. I’ll win this in but a moment
coz L F ain’t shit but an S away from ACTUALLY being a worthy opponent
that’s right faggot. & I know that males be givin u moon eyes
so no wonder chicks consider Lay dull – he’s known to only spoon guys
plus, ur mom is a whore. and ur birth’s been quite the saga
men Slytherin her so much, even Voldermort cud be ur father
I know u love my style. but still I’m trashin you, look
how u gone fuel ur verse when u spent half the mag gassin’ me up
^ speakin of. you won last week in the RBL, but I still outclass ur fire
coz I lost, matter o’ fact I got KO’ed – and I’m STILL fuckin ranked higher
& lay thinks he knows me, thinks I’m disguised poorly
i’m thinkin he might attempt a solo play – and he’s callin it his life story

fuck you.
Old 08-10-08, 08:13 PM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Top 10 Punches

My opinion, FUCK YOU!

10. JTR vs. Kirk
Girls hate you & boo, my girls amazing in bed, I get the greatest of sex
Only time Kirk's bitch is off the chain is when he's dating his pet

9. Kirk vs. JTR
Now, race isn't an issue in this statement. But pedo you better recognize,
You a cracker, jack. Wantin' little boys diggin' inside you for a "special prize,"

8. YouAndWhatArmy vs. Lay Fear

7. Lay Fear vs. YouAndWhatArmy
only fags have to warm up, n its that note you'll be falling on.
so next time disguise ya streches,..an not with that smaller font.

6. Lay Fear vs. YouAndWhatArmy
I'm back to harm ya..Lay here's so try an outlast the carnage.
he's an Army...an its drafting requirements must be 'be whack or garbage.'

5. YouAndWhatArmy vs. Lay Fear

4. JTR vs. Kirk
My mind's a weapon, why u steppin? Get ya spinal severed and cracked bitch
Kirk wants to flirt with death so bad I’ll leave condoms in his casket

3. JTR vs. Kirk
U won't ever get ya fling on unless I help you out, I swear I’m a pimp!
Besides I see you need some training brah
since that’s what chicks u get wear on their tits

2. YouAndWhatArmy vs. Lay Fear

1. Kirk vs. JTR
You brought the thunder, cat. Expected as much since your girl is a cheap whore,
Cause I'm always standin' over that bitch yellin' "HOOE," waving my meat sword,
Old 08-10-08, 08:14 PM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Top 5 Power Rankings

#1 – Kirk
I don’t think he is the strongest battler in the league, but he is the only undefeated one and still going strong as the current champion. I think somebody really needs to give it 100% when they battle him, because make no mistake his fan club is strong and they will overpower you if you don’t. You have to make it clear cut who is the winner, any opportunity they see they will take it.

#2 – Lay Fear
The only other guy in this league in my opinion who has got his own fan club that could rival Kirk’s. Don’t get all heated though dudes, I don’t mean to imply that you intentionally built one up… they seem to have just circled around you for some fag-bashing. Guy is a solid battler, I don’t think he won last week… but again, mine and JTR’s votes weren’t enough to overcome his fans.

#3 – King Solo
Fucking too right. Signed back in and ready to crush you. King Solo is a solid battler, he needs to regain his groove and try to get past the shitty limitations on his line limits because as history will show.. he tends to drop better when he drops more.

#4 – YouAndWhatArmy
This guy is a fucking animal. I seriously think he should dominate this league, but I honestly and truly believe he won’t fair as well as he should because a lot of his stuff seems to go over the head of some people. P.S. – JTR… slytherin is not an invented word, it is the fucking name of one of the 4 houses in the Harry Potter books. And the rest of that punch was slytherin/slither in wordplay.

#5 – JTR
He seems to have regained his mojo now. I think he will do damage in this league, only time will tell if I am right though. He comes in here because he would be higher if he boosted his intellect or stopped smoking weed. That shit is clouding your mind man. A coherent Josh would’ve understood that slytherin punch fully.
Old 08-10-08, 08:15 PM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Predictions

Champ Match
Kirk vs. LPMNDCTE

Yeah, so LP don’t stand a fucking chance. No offense my friend, but unless you’ve got some anti-fan club spray in your back pocket or a shit load of hidden dopeness, Kirk will walk all over you in this battle. LP better hope that Kirk decides to half ass and then if LP can bring some heat he may have a chance.

Contendors Match
Lay Fear vs. Flight

Lay Fear is a double threat, real dope punches and a decent fan club. I don’t think Flight has the necessary requirements to win this. He can match punches, but he can’t match fans at the moment. Start rapid recruiting my friend or you will more than likely lose. Although, I would like Lay to knock off Kirk because he has the best chance of overthrowing the tyranny of the Starship Enterprise crew.

King Solo vs. YouAndWhatArmy
I predict King Solo to win this because Laz doesn’t have his own laptop and I am not going to let him use mine this week. MWUHAHAHA!! This should be good really, Lay I believe has agreed to wave the line limitations rule on this battle, so its 40 lines motherfucker. BRING IT OR DIE!! This should be REALLY close.

JTR vs. Ghostface
Wow, Josh is back with the mojo power burning away and ghostface dropped more shit last week than I did the last time I had diarrhoea. He will need to show up with some fucking rawness if he hopes to even get a vote. Or hope Josh is too out of his mind, high as fuck to even remember this battle.

LFS vs. Lil Wayne
This should be close, both have shown they can drop ok at times and other times suck more ass than 5 gays with some mcdonalds straws. I am going to pick LFS because he seems to have a few anonymous fans and Lil Wayne ain’t got shit, but those who found some respect for him after he demolished that pasty white fat ass broom lover. Still, LFS to win.
Old 08-10-08, 08:16 PM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Outro

Gather around and marvel at how unbelievably stupid most of you are. I swear most of you this week were dropping votes calling almost everything played. Were y’all in a pissy mood or something because stuff from Kirk’s, JTR’s, Lay’s and Laz’s was called played by at least one person when it in fact wasn’t. I was going to do a little talk on how some of the shit is NOT played, but then you will piss and moan all week trying to convince me that I know fuck all… so I won’t bother. Just, in the future could the ones I am referring to and you know who you are… try and READ the verse and understand the punches before you just go “ummm, well its kinda played”, which translates into “I have no clue whether this is good, so I’ll just say it isn’t”. Other than that, keep up the activity, stop chain voting and fucking show up… ALL OF YOU!! YOU KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT!!
Old 08-10-08, 08:31 PM   #9
Lay.
don't try.

Text Record: 13-2
IP: EBB4 6039

nice mag son,

actually me an kirk have a mutual fan club, so it will be crazy to see how they split up when we battle.
Old 08-10-08, 08:33 PM   #10
King Solo
Skadoosh!

lol. well so far he's 2 up on you.
Old 08-10-08, 08:38 PM   #11
YouAndWhatArmy
Herb

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0

ha.. funny fucker.

and too bad rachel bought a laptop today dick and she said i can use that if she isn't using it and you are on yours. what you gonna do now?
Old 08-10-08, 08:40 PM   #12
King Solo
Skadoosh!

That bitch, how dare she?

That's cool though, its £5 for every minute you use my internet though.
Old 08-10-08, 08:40 PM   #13
YouAndWhatArmy
Herb

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0

haha, if its in OUR house its OUR internet.
Old 08-10-08, 08:43 PM   #14
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Your still gonna lose, you lose against me at everything.

I own you in football, I owned you this morning in basketball. I got with that girl about 2 months ago in like 20 minutes after you spent all night trying to hook up with her only to get shut down.

Face facts bro, you are beneath me in every way.
Old 08-10-08, 08:43 PM   #15
Lay.
don't try.

Text Record: 13-2
IP: EBB4 6039

aw, you guys are like a couple. no homo.