RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-04, 10:23 AM   #1
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
Joined: Aug 2003
From: England
Status: Offline
10 lines.....you first

IP: 509D 5063

i havent battled in ages so who wants to go 10 lines.. you drop first and i'll drop straight after
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 03:20 PM   #2
Brethren
Fuck yo couch
 
Brethren's Avatar
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Michigan
Status: Offline
IP: E7AE 8335

I'd do it, but i'm just a newbie, unless you're alright with that
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 05:54 PM   #3
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
Joined: Aug 2003
From: England
Status: Offline
IP: DF7B C8F7

you arent on the elite list,, so no
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 08:15 PM   #4
Brethren
Fuck yo couch
 
Brethren's Avatar
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Michigan
Status: Offline
IP: C010 5BAD

Why don't you battle me in the Front Line? Set it up, I'll drop.
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-04, 08:53 PM   #5
Brethren
Fuck yo couch
 
Brethren's Avatar
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Michigan
Status: Offline
IP: C010 5BAD

Anyways, I want to get in the Elite forum, so I need a battle with somebody who can keep up with me, and I don't need to waste material.
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 05:09 AM   #6
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
Joined: Aug 2003
From: England
Status: Offline
IP: DF7B C8F7

lmao..... go away
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 03:21 PM   #7
Brethren
Fuck yo couch
 
Brethren's Avatar
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Michigan
Status: Offline
IP: EEE0 F448

whateverthefuckever man, once I finish some of my battles, I'ma get into Elite, then battle.
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.