![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
Who wants it with Token?
IP: 6FFB C649
.Open Callout.
.10 Lines.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-WiTs EnD-
|
IP: 8AFF 7D25
I'll Battle You...Go Set It Up...
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£
|
IP: 98B7 00B1
ooooooo lol u gon take that token
lol i gotta see this.. link me
__________________
<center> "Fuck Y'all Hataz." ![]() </center> |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
I'm Better Than You
|
IP: E604 4FBE
Internet relationships. BWAHAHA. Way to go Token! ; )
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: 6FFB C649
^ I'm a net pimp
But yeah.. I'll battle Fue Xion some other time. I have WB plus like 4 battles open between FL and EFL.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 843C 2CD1
^
I'm THE net-pimp however
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: 6FFB C649
^ *BUZZ* FALSE!
No ones net game compares to mine.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 843C 2CD1
Then post pics of webcam hoes you've pimped
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: 6FFB C649
^Freepost again and I'll bann you.
![]()
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 843C 2CD1
No you wont
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better
|
IP: 9EF0 9756
she doesnt like me anymore |
|||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
IP: 1973 EC9D
well I don't kno if this is still open....
Chrit keeps free-postin like the lil pale pudgy fag that he is.... but if it is...I'm down to battle..jus set it up..*1* |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 843C 2CD1
Lil? At 6-1
Pudgy? I'm thick... from lifting for 6-7 years
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: 6FFB C649
^ lol word.. Chrit is buff. Like me.
Carson.. Umm.. Let me go close some of the battles fockers no showed in and i'll be back to delete all the freeposting.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better
|
IP: 9EF0 9756
Token
You stole the love of my life...prepare to die |
|||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|