![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
This Is Prophet......Who Wanna battle
IP: 4577 CD9A
I'm post battle calls everywhere I dont know what yall consider me but I was 9-0 with alotta damn post last year
Prophet tha Harbinger of The Godz Lyrical Godz crew...... |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP: 8D7B 43DF
Your a lame. I did that type of crew 3 years ago on hiphopfuture. Get an idea of your own befor repping that shit...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|