RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-04, 04:01 AM   #1
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
Calling out chrit

IP:

10 lines bitch
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 10:18 PM   #2
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

You do know Chrit is no more
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 10:43 PM   #3
Peety Popeyes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

^^^Why, your Chrit?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 10:47 PM   #4
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

I'm Trapt

Even my radio play is under Trapt
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 10:49 PM   #5
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming
 
TheProphet777's Avatar
 
Posts: 996
From: Norfolk Virginia
IP:

....well just battle him then chrit...I mean trapt...i mean u make it obvious by posting a reply to him.....
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 11:10 PM   #6
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

<<<Doesnt do normal battles...

Its a waste of time... especially with the voting situation here.
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 11:12 PM   #7
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming
 
TheProphet777's Avatar
 
Posts: 996
From: Norfolk Virginia
IP:

^^true..........so very true.......u read my mind
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-04, 07:45 AM   #8
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
IP:

"quote by trapt"
<<<Doesnt do normal battles...

Its a waste of time... especially with the voting situation here.

^then battle me.. it isnt a normal battle,,, if i win your out of origin ill,, if you win i'm out..... if you dont accept then why are you battling dadi kewl in elite front lines,,, and also,, you KNOW i'm gonna win,,, you've made my ammo FOR me lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-04, 01:38 PM   #9
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

^^^
Kid...

Find me in LLL...

I'll be the one with a title...
You'll be the one almost kicked out like before
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-04, 02:15 PM   #10
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
IP:

i cant wait
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-04, 10:02 PM   #11
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

Although I already whored you in LLL

5-0 was it?
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-04, 10:37 AM   #12
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
IP:

^ yeah but like you said,,, people elevate quickly...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-04, 05:41 PM   #13
Born To Kill
Veteran
 
Born To Kill's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,936
From: Houston, Texas
IP:

Drama...

Where's the popcorn?

Sorry for freeposting!
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T.
For my convenience, not yours!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-04, 05:47 PM   #14
Edicius
Eddy.
 
Edicius's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,950
From: o.O Tssk. O.o
IP:

^^^^^^^^^^LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Btk freepost..Dope.
__________________
Fuck you
Send a message via ICQ to Edicius Send a message via AIM to Edicius Send a message via Yahoo to Edicius   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-04, 05:47 PM   #15
Edicius
Eddy.
 
Edicius's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,950
From: o.O Tssk. O.o
IP:

Oh..Declined..Closed
__________________
Fuck you
Send a message via ICQ to Edicius Send a message via AIM to Edicius Send a message via Yahoo to Edicius   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.