![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-Merk Squad-
|
open..
IP: F3D3 3619
10 lines
holla. |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: F7ED CA3D
*hollers*
But.. I'm not sure when I have time to drop.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: F3D3 3619
well i wont it either tonite or tomoz
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: F7ED CA3D
That's fine with me.
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: F7ED CA3D
Umm... Yeah, I guess I'll set it up in Elevated.
Woot.. Go figure. ![]() |
||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|