RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-04, 04:05 AM   #1
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
Joined: Aug 2003
From: England
Status: Offline
calling out chrit

IP: 509D 5063

10 lines bitch
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-04, 09:38 PM   #2
Tsar Casm
Over Weight
 
Tsar Casm's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,488
Joined: Apr 2003
From: tapdancin' on lava
Status: Offline
IP: 4577 CD9A

A more suitable idea would to call out Trapt Wit..just a suggestion..
__________________

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Retarded people's heads are to big..I'll be back with something just as funny as watching the Special Olympics..don't worry..
Send a message via AIM to Tsar Casm   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-04, 10:15 PM   #3
.Iknoevel.
Banned: Compromised Account
 
.Iknoevel.'s Avatar
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 2003
From: New Jersey
Status: Offline
Text Record: 0-0
IP: A044 7DA1

Maybe...try it
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-04, 09:53 AM   #4
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
Joined: Aug 2003
From: England
Status: Offline
IP: DF7B C8F7

he know's his own name......
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-04, 02:30 PM   #5
Tsar Casm
Over Weight
 
Tsar Casm's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,488
Joined: Apr 2003
From: tapdancin' on lava
Status: Offline
IP: 4577 CD9A

He doesn't acknowledge it anymore though..
__________________

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Retarded people's heads are to big..I'll be back with something just as funny as watching the Special Olympics..don't worry..
Send a message via AIM to Tsar Casm   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-04, 02:32 PM   #6
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 843C 2CD1

I dont acknowledge text battles period
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.