![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
Open Callout
IP:
10 Lines.
You spit first. Who's down?
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
sure i'll battle you....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
IP:
Umm... A little too new sorry.. I want a challenge.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
^^^you'll get your challenge....me bein new has nothin to do with it..............unless u get dick rode.....
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|