RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-04, 02:23 PM   #1
FuE-xIoN
-WiTs EnD-
 
Posts: 255
From: Mil Town
Open For Two

IP:

10 Lines
No Crew Votes..Unless We Are In The Same Crew..
You Spit First, I Will Drop ASAP
+ Any Other Rule You Want
Send a message via AIM to FuE-xIoN Send a message via MSN to FuE-xIoN   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 02:28 PM   #2
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
IP:

Y not hey
Sup Feu!!!
Both drop an Hr after Check in
but I'll go 1st
k??
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 02:29 PM   #3
Casual
[/merk material]
 
Posts: 1,124
IP:

Im in two battles right now but if ur makin the thread does that mean i can battle?

If so im down to go..
__________________
- Deja Vu -
remember us?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 03:06 PM   #4
FuE-xIoN
-WiTs EnD-
 
Posts: 255
From: Mil Town
IP:

^No It Will Still Count....And To B.I. Im Getting Off In A Bit...LoL Thats Why I Said I Will Drop ASAP If Your Still Down Then Set It Up..
Send a message via AIM to FuE-xIoN Send a message via MSN to FuE-xIoN   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 03:50 PM   #5
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
IP:

awww you already gone??!!??..dayum
I'll peep ya 2moz
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04, 01:20 AM   #6
FuE-xIoN
-WiTs EnD-
 
Posts: 255
From: Mil Town
IP:

^LoL....Up..
Send a message via AIM to FuE-xIoN Send a message via MSN to FuE-xIoN   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.