![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||
|
You talkin to me?
|
First Shot at $pit in Elite
IP: AE7D DE0F
I know SOMEONE wants to try and embarrass me... so bring it
10 - 12 lines usual rulez no goddamn voting ring whores |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP: 9E53 07A2
yep..
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
You talkin to me?
|
IP: AE7D DE0F
^^nope
next |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 41E9 3905
Lmao, at the sonning. I would.. but i have enough on my record already.
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
You talkin to me?
|
IP: AE7D DE0F
Any takers..............
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
There Is No Spoon
|
IP: 843C 2CD1
You arent good enough to be declining battles with elite members.
__________________
im da sikkest u cant fuk witt me nicca
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
You talkin to me?
|
IP: AE7D DE0F
^^I can decline anything I want that comes from Brix/Phil/B.I.
I have battled him enough NOW get out of my thread and quit freepostin |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP: 9E53 07A2
True about battling enuf
wot is it now?? 2-2?? You beat me 5-0 & 5-2 I think then I beat ya 5-0 5-0 Y not go again to settle the score
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
You talkin to me?
|
IP: AE7D DE0F
^^Actually, I beat you two times when you were Brix (5-0 and 5-0), Once as Phil M. Up (5-1), so that's 3
You beat the shit outta me Once as Phil M. Up (5-0), Once as B.I. (5-0) and I haven't had the desire to lose to you since.. LOL but we can go at it if you want. It will be a chance for you to even the score, or for me to finally put an end to this LOL holla with the link once set up pz |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP: 9E53 07A2
Oooohh jus saw this I'll go set it up now then..
3 Times??? Dayum!!! I'll have to check how poop I was Just check in wen ya see the thread
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP: 9E53 07A2
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|