![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
De M-O-D Bruk
|
If Your In Perfection...Probably On This List
IP: 3B20 6C52
Topic: Pick From SS List
Lines: 30 Max Due Date: 2 days after battle is set No Hate No Crew No D/R List: K LM High Class dev High Class FormulaMC Will take 2 battles at a time, as per battle regulations. Check In Here If Your Down.
__________________
It's Gunna Be Some Stuff You Gon' See, That's Gunna Make It Hard To Smile In Da Future...
-Pac Shakur Acro Nim The Initial,Period I Speak Out Battles Pink Slips 007 Pt. 2 Fuck Bruklor aka Self.
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Drop Of Genius
|
IP: 8B09 2038
I'll get back to ya 2morro.....I'm loggin off now
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP: 8D7B 43DF
You got me on Monday... G/L
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
De M-O-D Bruk
|
IP: 3B20 6C52
set up. Lm..I am settin ours up...gunnna be due on Wednesday the 28th..
tell others to check in..
__________________
It's Gunna Be Some Stuff You Gon' See, That's Gunna Make It Hard To Smile In Da Future...
-Pac Shakur Acro Nim The Initial,Period I Speak Out Battles Pink Slips 007 Pt. 2 Fuck Bruklor aka Self.
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP: 8D7B 43DF
Ayo, forget what I said. Now is not the good time for the crew. Same thing with LM, so call that off as well hommie. Battle .:K:. if you want a battle... Aight hommie, battle you later... peace
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|