![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
10 any two
IP: 1973 EC9D
10 lines
blind spits normal rules drop asap reply and I'll set up |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 7733 7AF9
???
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
IP: 1973 EC9D
I already beat u....
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP: 9E53 07A2
I'll battle you
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Last edited by B.I.Detained : 01-24-04 at 08:15 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
IP: 1973 EC9D
i already beat u twice....
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP: 9E53 07A2
C'mon lets jus av another then
Carson Replies.."You still are wack" lol
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Last edited by B.I.Detained : 01-24-04 at 08:15 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
IP: 1973 EC9D
no...
carson replies... It was gonne be 3 times if u didnt erase ur battle.. u got issues AIM or PM....im tryna call-out people here |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP: 9E53 07A2
wHY AIM???
if ya dont wanna battle then fuck it
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Last edited by B.I.Detained : 01-24-04 at 08:16 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 7733 7AF9
u didnt beat me, liar!!!
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
IP: 1973 EC9D
^^yes i have 5-0....no more free posting....next
|
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|