RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-04, 09:02 PM   #1
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
Joined: Jun 2003
From: Philly
Status: Offline
Text Record: 43-10
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Bitches Come Out

IP: E81B 1539

10 lines. House rules. Someone good
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 09:37 PM   #2
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

ya want ya rematch Buddy
but no polls!!!
I dont want this to have d/r's
so if you want down
then no polls are required
I'll even spit 1st
holla
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 09:45 PM   #3
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
Joined: Jun 2003
From: Philly
Status: Offline
Text Record: 43-10
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E81B 1539

That's not fair bra. You put a loss on my record. I deserve to put one on yours.

But w/e. I guess you can set it up.

Link me. On aim.
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 09:47 PM   #4
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

No need am too tired for aim lol
I'll post the link in here in a sec
are you in Elite yet??

oh n records mean poop..
if ya win me..peeps will know
records jus a gay stat
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.