![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
no polls battle?
IP:
..any of these people like to battle for fun??
evolve avalon lethargic M~M chrit taktik walter wall ok, lets just sum it up: anyone in origin ill or wits end. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
up, pin
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP:
Seen as nobody answered yet
let me No polls.. Gain revenge for your Rapin of me
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
fine . set it up, hoe
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Eddy.
|
IP:
We can re do a battle w/ no poll but were did the other one go?.. o.O
__________________
Fuck you |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Middle Weight
|
IP:
We already battled on RnR....you lost! :-p
Seriously though, if you want to battle, wait till about Saturday...I have school, work, workstudy, and a bunch of leagues...so Saturday would be a prime day for verses to be due. Up to you. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
yea whatever thats cool. Did i really lose ? The site got shut down so I never saw. I don't think I've won yet on RnR. I underestimated Kasper and Winter but I tried in the 3 way & probably just sucked. haha..
oh.. edicius, i took down our battle cuz you never posted a verse. . B.I.. set it up. Lethargic, set it up whenever ur ready or whenever. . . |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP:
I will do soon..jus got a couple to spit on 1st
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Middle Weight
|
IP:
Okay, if I set it up...it'll be sometime this weekend. CBL just opened...obviously you know this. So, we'll see if I feel like battling after the leagues this week.(For all of you shmucks that are about to make a smartass comment, I'mnot just in leagues on RB)
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
lol, its cool set it next month if you want..
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|