![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
Anyone??
IP: 509D 5063
10 lines,,,
you go first or blind drop |
||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: D2E1 D01B
maybe ill battle you com...
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
ok then,,,, set it up,,, drop then PM me,,, Ahem.... avenge..
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
anyone else??
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
is there actually anyone who battles in elite front lines??
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: EC0B 84C7
COMEDIAN....are you ready.....
10 lines...ill pm you the link.... Last edited by Avenge : 02-12-04 at 10:11 PM. |
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|