![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
Battle Anyone
IP: FE93 8E6C
10 lines
Regular Rules I'll battle anyone. I need the elevation. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
On That Gangsta' Shit
|
IP: 322F BA01
Blah...
I'm down... 30 minute blind spits... No crew, dick riding, or hate votes No biting, recycling, or feeding Post the battle and pm me the link if you down -W1
__________________
H e n c e F o r w a r d |
|||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
On That Gangsta' Shit
|
IP: 8F6F CD25
Nevermind
You took to long ![]() Bitch ![]() -W1
__________________
H e n c e F o r w a r d |
|||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|