RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-04, 09:37 AM   #1
Born To Kill
Veteran
 
Born To Kill's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,936
From: Houston, Texas
Someone who can drop today...

IP:

10 ta 12 lines...

Due today, next couple of hours or so...

Someone come on.
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T.
For my convenience, not yours!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-04, 01:15 AM   #2
Feeble Minded
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I'd battle you for fun. Unfortuanately I no longer do polls battles due to being content with my current win count. People keep convincing me into it though..
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-04, 11:23 AM   #3
Born To Kill
Veteran
 
Born To Kill's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,936
From: Houston, Texas
IP:

Yo, Feebs...

Ya down for no polls then???

If so, let's do this!

Lemme know, my man.

Peace
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T.
For my convenience, not yours!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-04, 01:17 PM   #4
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
IP:

Hello...
yup am down for a polls battle B
jus holla wen ya see this
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-04, 01:33 PM   #5
Born To Kill
Veteran
 
Born To Kill's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,936
From: Houston, Texas
IP:

Aight, my man...

Don't know where Feebs is...

So let's do it...

I'll set up.
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T.
For my convenience, not yours!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-04, 01:40 PM   #6
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
IP:

coo'
go 4 it
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-04, 12:34 PM   #7
Feeble Minded
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

im down for it BTK .. just set it up whenever, i'll see it ..
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.