RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-04, 12:06 PM   #1
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
Joined: Sep 2003
From: U.K
Status: Offline
10 lines in 30 mins

IP: 7D27 0732

dope only................pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 12:23 PM   #2
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
Joined: Aug 2003
Status: Offline
IP: AE7D DE0F

lets go
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 12:32 PM   #3
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
Joined: Sep 2003
From: U.K
Status: Offline
IP: 7D27 0732

coo man....ill set it now..........................pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 12:58 PM   #4
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
Joined: Sep 2003
From: U.K
Status: Offline
IP: 7D27 0732

ne1 else as he no-showed?...........................pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 02:13 PM   #5
-Negative-™
Light Weight
 
-Negative-™'s Avatar
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Dec 2003
From: ...Hell...
Status: Offline
Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A7FB FC4A

K lets do this.........in 10 min....set it up
__________________
<center>
GhOsT - WrITeRZ
..Kidz I'll Cease to Spit 'Vowelz' An let the 'Eyez'-Inspect...
Fools On My Dick I aSSur You I got Chrome that'll leave your body count high-in-debt...

<center>
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 02:15 PM   #6
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
Joined: Sep 2003
From: U.K
Status: Offline
IP: 7D27 0732

Drop Me A Link To Your Latest Battle Man Cuase I Wanna See If Your Good Or Not.....pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 02:20 PM   #7
-Negative-™
Light Weight
 
-Negative-™'s Avatar
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Dec 2003
From: ...Hell...
Status: Offline
Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A7FB FC4A

Aight man...and also vote honest....on it cuz we lackin on voters
__________________
<center>
GhOsT - WrITeRZ
..Kidz I'll Cease to Spit 'Vowelz' An let the 'Eyez'-Inspect...
Fools On My Dick I aSSur You I got Chrome that'll leave your body count high-in-debt...

<center>
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 02:23 PM   #8
-Negative-™
Light Weight
 
-Negative-™'s Avatar
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Dec 2003
From: ...Hell...
Status: Offline
Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A7FB FC4A

__________________
<center>
GhOsT - WrITeRZ
..Kidz I'll Cease to Spit 'Vowelz' An let the 'Eyez'-Inspect...
Fools On My Dick I aSSur You I got Chrome that'll leave your body count high-in-debt...

<center>
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 02:28 PM   #9
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
Joined: Sep 2003
From: U.K
Status: Offline
IP: 7D27 0732

ite man i will put a vote down but ima say no to the battle soz man....i just need to battle experienced cats rite now to get some respect...........................pz


ne1 else?.....pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 02:33 PM   #10
-Negative-™
Light Weight
 
-Negative-™'s Avatar
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Dec 2003
From: ...Hell...
Status: Offline
Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A7FB FC4A

Resp.

I hear you............pzz
__________________
<center>
GhOsT - WrITeRZ
..Kidz I'll Cease to Spit 'Vowelz' An let the 'Eyez'-Inspect...
Fools On My Dick I aSSur You I got Chrome that'll leave your body count high-in-debt...

<center>
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 02:36 PM   #11
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
Joined: Sep 2003
From: U.K
Status: Offline
IP: 7D27 0732

coo man...................ne1 else yall...................pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 03:40 PM   #12
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
Joined: Aug 2003
Status: Offline
IP: AE7D DE0F

sorry man I had to go but I am ready now - only I see you are offline. I get at cha later

pz
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 04:58 PM   #13
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
Joined: Sep 2003
From: U.K
Status: Offline
IP: 7D27 0732

geuss whos bizak.im down now set it up man./..........pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-04, 05:57 PM   #14
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
Joined: Aug 2003
Status: Offline
IP: AE7D DE0F

yo K.... next time talk to me first, now you made it look like I no showed.... you know I wouldn't do that. I am at work and had to train three people so I was away from my comp... anyway let me know when you want to go at it and we can both be ready

pz
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.