RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-04, 07:20 PM   #1
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
 
Vango's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,231
Joined: Feb 2004
From: NAPTOWN
Status: Offline
anyone wanna battle

IP: AA51 3382

if you want to battle pm me.
__________________


I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 07:23 PM   #2
Daclassic
If thats what you thought
 
Posts: 1,102
Joined: Mar 2004
From: I.Q. of a Genius
Status: Offline
lets go and u set up

IP: C901 2A51

lets go and here are the rules
aight who is next?

rules
no hate votes
no crew votes
1 verse each
both drop at the same time
we each have 30 min from check in to drop
10 to 15 lines
__________________
Blue Print


B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 07:31 PM   #3
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
 
Vango's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,231
Joined: Feb 2004
From: NAPTOWN
Status: Offline
IP: AA51 3382

set the thread up and lets do this.
__________________


I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 07:31 PM   #4
Daclassic
If thats what you thought
 
Posts: 1,102
Joined: Mar 2004
From: I.Q. of a Genius
Status: Offline
IP: C901 2A51

forget a pm im never desperate....this promotion is canceled
__________________
Blue Print


B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 07:35 PM   #5
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
 
Vango's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,231
Joined: Feb 2004
From: NAPTOWN
Status: Offline
IP: 3EC9 2F38

desperate, what are you talking about bitch, i mean you aint even on my level, i was doing you a favor.
__________________


I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 07:43 PM   #6
Daclassic
If thats what you thought
 
Posts: 1,102
Joined: Mar 2004
From: I.Q. of a Genius
Status: Offline
IP: C901 2A51

lets go
__________________
Blue Print


B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 07:46 PM   #7
Daclassic
If thats what you thought
 
Posts: 1,102
Joined: Mar 2004
From: I.Q. of a Genius
Status: Offline
IP: C901 2A51

nah forget about it....i'll get u next time...i got anotha battle peace
__________________
Blue Print


B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 07:49 PM   #8
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
 
Vango's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,231
Joined: Feb 2004
From: NAPTOWN
Status: Offline
IP: 3EC9 2F38

smart move
__________________


I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 07:50 PM   #9
Daclassic
If thats what you thought
 
Posts: 1,102
Joined: Mar 2004
From: I.Q. of a Genius
Status: Offline
IP: C901 2A51

lol...cant wait to battle peace
__________________
Blue Print


B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 07:57 PM   #10
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
 
Vango's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,231
Joined: Feb 2004
From: NAPTOWN
Status: Offline
IP: 3EC9 2F38

yeah well i can tell your bitin at the bit, get some more posts, some more wins against weak competition, and then come see me.
__________________


I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 08:00 PM   #11
Daclassic
If thats what you thought
 
Posts: 1,102
Joined: Mar 2004
From: I.Q. of a Genius
Status: Offline
IP: C901 2A51

f.ck it set it up and follow these rules
rules
no hate votes
no crew votes
1 verse each
both drop at the same time
we each have 30 min from check in to drop
10 to 15 lines
__________________
Blue Print


B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 08:02 PM   #12
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
 
Vango's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,231
Joined: Feb 2004
From: NAPTOWN
Status: Offline
IP: AA51 3382

ill set it up, check in when your ready
__________________


I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.