RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-04, 07:11 PM   #1
Crazzy Eightball
New to RB
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 2004
Status: Offline
Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Yo what up

IP: F229 0804

yo dog do what u got to but aint got shit on me dog I am the realest white dude alive and aint no one out there going to take me out I have been in da game since I was bron so I am all it's about one love dog
__________________
Crazzy Eightball
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 07:27 PM   #2
Crazzy Eightball
New to RB
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 2004
Status: Offline
Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F229 0804

Yo homies it aint hard to beat me I never done this before so holla back one love
__________________
Crazzy Eightball
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 08:13 PM   #3
WHITEMANDINGO
New to RB
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mar 2004
Status: Offline
Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

need a little help maybe
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.