![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: 850B 95B3
Looking for a quick battle
Rules: 10-20 lines max No DR crew or hater votes Everyone must explain votes I'll set it up in FL
__________________
What the fuck is this? |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Registered User
|
IP: 28ED F7C6
ill battle ya.. wasssup..?
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP: 9BD2 F24F
set it up
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: 850B 95B3
aye...I'm looking for somebody at my own level...I'm not quite at your level yet Comprende?...
![]()
__________________
What the fuck is this? |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: 850B 95B3
Quote:
I'll do that now...
__________________
What the fuck is this? |
||||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 7EE9 F8EA
I'll battle ya you set up 10 lines and you post first
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|