![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Registered User
|
I need my first battle
IP: 1636 8BC9
15 lines max
no crew votes u spit first i set up |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP: 5AF5 5CA5
ill battle ya!
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£
|
IP: 7ADD 192E
So will I!
__________________
<center> "Fuck Y'all Hataz." ![]() </center> |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Registered User
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
ill set up see ya in front lines
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Registered User
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
aight
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: CADA 5749
Erm... Dark Soldier. I already setted up a battle for you. You're going to run to thenext person, with in every five minutes? ~*Raises an eye brow.*~
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: CADA 5749
-.-** I setted one for five days, Dark Soldier. Are you going there or not? I have low patience. Even if you are new. So am I. XP
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|