![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
newbie battle?
IP:
battle ne1?
the rules are 20 lines no dick riding no crew votes no hata votes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP:
Umm...
You spit first. And I"m only going 10 You can match or go 20. Doesnt matter
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
alrite 10, set it up n i'll spit
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|