![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Light Weight
|
Yeah Dog My Record 0-3 But I Dare You Battle Me
IP: 732D 0063
EITHER YOU SET IT UP AND I SPIT FIRST OR
I SET IT UP AND YOU SPIT FIRST, I AM TIRED OF PRICS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE BATTLE AND NEVER GET BACK TO ME
__________________
MAC4LIFE, M.multis A.authority C.commitment,MFL Pacaso mac the Baskin Robbins Street(hustla tryin to scoop up this ice and cream) |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Registered User
|
IP: 5F2A E1C0
Reply Back.. If You Accept.. I Dare Ya
....................lol........................... ...... .................................................. ......
__________________
<center> .. Topical .. .. Regime .. </center> |
|||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|