RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-03, 03:09 PM   #1
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Battle. 10 lines.

IP: 9FD6 DFF7

You spit first.
I'm still really new.

No feeding.


Who wants to battle?
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:24 PM   #2
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

Anyone?
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:32 PM   #3
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

?????

Come on now.
I'm 1-0
Not even that good
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:34 PM   #4
quickstrike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C506 DBD8

ill battle you punk ass bitch
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:35 PM   #5
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

Set it up and spit then.
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:37 PM   #6
quickstrike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C506 DBD8

Ight ight i got this
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:39 PM   #7
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

While I"m at it.
Anyone else? I may as well get the limit of two battles going.
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:41 PM   #8
JayJordan
New to RB
 
JayJordan's Avatar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: May 2003
From: houston,tx
Status: Offline
Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D854 C505

im on line with you all you gotta do set it up ill spit on the spot
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:43 PM   #9
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

You set up...
I'm still not really sure how the battle system works
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:43 PM   #10
Transmogrify
Oh Word?
 
Transmogrify's Avatar
 
Posts: 554
Joined: Sep 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A8F3 3E54

You stole my alias from 2 years ago
__________________
<html>
<center>
<b>
<font face ="Verdana" size="2">RhymeVantage
HipHopRoots
</b>
<font face="wingdings" size="6">FBJ
</font>
</center>
</html>
Send a message via AIM to Transmogrify Send a message via Yahoo to Transmogrify   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:46 PM   #11
quickstrike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C506 DBD8

im just a newbie, choppin you up,
fucking you up, bout ta break you up,
you a fake ass spitta, im bout ta pull da trigga,
nigga, just give up, you done fucked up,
battlin me, is like suicide g,
i'll put you in the penetentury, for a century,
wen you get out, then try n shout,
dont pout, you just got put out,
nigga just get out of my house,
cause next time ill pull up your girls blouse
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:49 PM   #12
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

^^^
I'll copy and paste that into an actual battle
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:52 PM   #13
quickstrike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C506 DBD8

how do i get there
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:55 PM   #14
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9FD6 DFF7

__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.