![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
This is my first post!
|
Battle
IP: DF46 9FBC
14 Lines
No crew,dickridin' or hate votes No recycling or feeding Drop 30 mins after check in I'll set it up, just reply ...............................................One .................................................. .
__________________
Merk Lists Are Irrelevant.You Know Who You Are |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 399E F0FD
I'll battle U if U remove the 14 line stipulation. I seperate my verses wit commas, so it sometimes continues into the next line
but I am kind of good I guess...... LMK... |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
This is my first post!
|
IP: DF46 9FBC
Ay Man Don't You Know We Are In The Same Crew.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
__________________
Merk Lists Are Irrelevant.You Know Who You Are |
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|