![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
newb G's
IP:
10 lines
me first 10 mins or DQ 10 mins after me or DQ no feeding/biting no dr c h votes i set up pCe |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
IP:
lets go
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
if he doesnt battle ya I will
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
k after i batle flesh...
its up |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
hey I hafta work but I will hit ya up tomorrow to battle ya aight
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
any other newbs want to battle me instead
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
i will....set it up wit those rules except you spit first...holla
pCe |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
no the same rules you go first and dont think just cause my comp says Im on that I really am cause I leave it on RB all the time but I really have ta work Ill prob hit ya up about three tomorrow est time
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
no you first or no batte cause i just spit first in my otha battle
pCe |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
any one else?
pCe |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED
|
IP:
i will battle soon but i have to close my 2 other threads first
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|