![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
common , I just can't continue
IP: 5441 748E
okay people, I started coming to RB okay and it,s my third text I'm doing and before doing others I would like to finish the poll ya know ah mean , the votes are not finish and it,s since 2 weeks the battle was finish common guys if you want me to vote in yours , then vote in mine http://forum.rapbattles.com/forum/s...&threadid=82292 check this out
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: CF37 33E4
go into otha battles and vote then leave a link...
you gotta vote for them to vote on yours... and dont do D/R shit eitha... i will batle you when your done those batttles.. pCe |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 5441 748E
ok and what are D/R shits ????
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: CF37 33E4
dick riding...that means you vote for im he votes for you no matter who won the battle...
EG. battler A votes for battler B and says hit this up and drops a link battler B votes for him even if the poll is 4-0 against him...but if he really won the battle then it aint D/R Blah... pCe |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 9B6A 1F1E
i'll battle.....................c'mon gimp.............................................. .................................................. ...............
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 5441 748E
ok but I dint d/r , go see by yourself how can the other guy win with the text he wrote
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|