![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
*On Probation*
|
SOE text call out..
IP:
10 lines/5 bars.. post your name kiddo's.. I'll get atchu.. peace
SOE HOLLA
__________________
Sonz Of Enlightenment ![]() {TRILOGY}
.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
LOL, your a funny goober... LOL
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
*On Probation*
|
IP:
ok ill set it up kid..peace
holla
__________________
Sonz Of Enlightenment ![]() {TRILOGY}
.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Get out of your alias and show me who you are or the battle is off...
k hommie... If not, dont bother setting it up...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
*On Probation*
|
IP:
Im new to this site you pussy punk slut.. Now either say I duck or fall back nukka.. My crew just came here so chill.. Now do u want me to set it up or what the fuck?
Holla
__________________
Sonz Of Enlightenment ![]() {TRILOGY}
.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
HAHAHAHAHAHA ^ your in that crew ^
Please, just stop there. Im already in battles with people who accually posesse one gram of skill... UNlike yourself... If you really want it get at me after there done. Just dont run off like one of them did once I posted my verse... Aight, holla at me later... LOL
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Accually, I can battle you. Put the thread up in Front Lines.
I will put my verse down right after yours. And I wont feed. Just make it 10-16 lines... Aight hommie...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
*On Probation*
|
IP:
Pretty sure i said in the call out its 10 lines/5 bars max so ill post that shit up..you got 24hrs to reply but do it asap dont bother prewritin..anyways ill post that 2nite prolly or tomorrow morning..peace
SOE HOLLA
__________________
Sonz Of Enlightenment ![]() {TRILOGY}
.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
*On Probation*
|
IP:
Check it up son..10 lines waitin for yours..
SOE HOLLA
__________________
Sonz Of Enlightenment ![]() {TRILOGY}
.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Sorry, but I dont pre-write... LOL ... People like you crack me up... I will have my verse, dont worrie bout that one... So dont bother me about that shit...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
*On Probation*
|
IP:
People like you crack me up
Thats right kiddo..text or audio..peace holla
__________________
Sonz Of Enlightenment ![]() {TRILOGY}
.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
If you can prove your lyrics to me, we will go audio...
But thats if I think your good enough. So far from what I have seen, your not. Your audios arnt all that great either. And did you set our battle up yet?
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
*On Probation*
|
IP:
guy the battle has been up in the forum for like 4 hours.. I told u that in this thread earlier.. lol@ u gotta hear my lyrics? Ok buddy considerin I havent dropped on this wack site yet for audio dont hold ya breath..anyways lemme hear ur soundclick since u actin like u the regular top shit..just reply man stop wastin time.. peace
holla
__________________
Sonz Of Enlightenment ![]() {TRILOGY}
.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Your a fuckin clown... I dont do this internet shit hommie... I was being serious about my studio time. I dont bother to use the computer for that. I come on here to fix my lyrics up. But if you think your any good. Why dont we topic battle? If your so great with the mike, you better have good lyrics. So, you want to?
And what forum did you put the battle in. Cause I looked in Front, but I doulndt find it through the pages. Fuck it, I will look harder...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
*On Probation*
|
IP:
ok first off kid dont act like ur some crazy recordin nukka cuz if u usin the internet to work on ur lyrics u was neva that good neways..and plus u cant even fuckin spell mic..what the fuck is mike? haha ur little brother? neways ill drop a link here in a sec..i voted on ur and chrits battle.. peace
holla
__________________
Sonz Of Enlightenment ![]() {TRILOGY}
.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
|
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|