![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
*On Probation*
|
Higghhh cLasS
IP: AAF1 A3DB
yo serious guy when u gonna drop..i said one day..dont duck bitch..
__________________
Sonz Of Enlightenment ![]() {TRILOGY}
.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP: 8D7B 43DF
Duck, HAHAHA... I saw your verse... LOL, why would I duck if its in my fuckin sig stupid. I just got back from doing some shit. So I will be posting it soon. This will be funny. I will remember this post for after the battle...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: 6FFB C649
Class X.. You do not match the requirements to post in this forum.. Return to Front Lines.
Closed
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|