RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-04, 10:00 AM   #1
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
10 lines...anyone

IP:

you go first,,, PM me if you're down
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 10:37 AM   #2
phiXion
Yep. . .
 
phiXion's Avatar
 
Posts: 711
IP:

Good rematch. . .

I'm down to battle. . .

I see you're still on the newbie tip (spit first) . . .

Anyway, I'll battle. .
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up..
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 02:27 PM   #3
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
IP:

^nice little dig,, the only one you'll get... set it up and drop...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.