![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
..I Know Kung Fu..
|
young p
IP:
16 lines
blind spits |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Eye Designs
|
IP:
Young P
Dont battle here no more He said net battlin is a waste of his time....
__________________
:: Eye Designs:: Taking Request for the following... Signatures, Avatars, Album covers, & Website Banners |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Watch And Learn
|
IP:
Yup. I asked him and he aint battlin here anymore. Maybe you'll catch him in LLL or some other tournament. But you aint gonna get a regular battle with him.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Eye Designs
|
IP:
He told me he aint comin to the site no more period
He was gonna come back to rip who ever called him out when i told him But he seen your name and laughed...Lol
__________________
:: Eye Designs:: Taking Request for the following... Signatures, Avatars, Album covers, & Website Banners |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
..I Know Kung Fu..
|
IP:
uhhh... he's a pussy...period
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
young p = that new faggot alias.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
he wears dresses !!! and ther his moms
__________________
![]() HOLSTER
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
..I Know Kung Fu..
|
IP:
Which Alias Is He??
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
maybe me... never know
![]()
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£
|
IP:
why won't some1 close this.. its goin no where.
__________________
<center> "Fuck Y'all Hataz." ![]() </center> |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm Better Than You
|
IP:
No. Its good. Feeble thats my slip alias, and I was hoping you wouldnt give away the secret so that no one will battle me. And thanks for adding that hole ster. Why dont we settle that over pinkslips so you can let it all out. Let me break this down, net battling IS definitly a waste of time. I mean, if your true rappers, real hardcore gangsters, or a kid with a life, you wont waste too much time with a net rap site. But with all the controversy, and since your acting so tough, I'll battle you.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Eye Designs
|
IP:
.....Oh No.....
Young... you my boy But dont do it... you'll get no Slip You'll just get slipped
__________________
:: Eye Designs:: Taking Request for the following... Signatures, Avatars, Album covers, & Website Banners |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Accepted. Lmao. Is it that you thought you were good .. or were foolish enough to angrily challenge me ?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Eye Designs
|
IP:
....LMFAO....
Watch it young Feeble sick..... You both my boys...
__________________
:: Eye Designs:: Taking Request for the following... Signatures, Avatars, Album covers, & Website Banners |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm Better Than You
|
IP:
Whoa whoa. I said quote "That's my slip alias". I said nothing about slipping a Feeble Minded.
But are you done prewriting kaos? |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|