RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-04, 11:23 AM   #1
Token
...
 
Posts: 2,653
Who wants it with Token?

IP:

.Open Callout.
.10 Lines.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after.
Prime effort is all you can expect.
Perfection will be promised in time.

The Creation
Send a message via AIM to Token Send a message via Yahoo to Token   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 07:38 PM   #2
FuE-xIoN
-WiTs EnD-
 
Posts: 255
From: Mil Town
IP:

I'll Battle You...Go Set It Up...
Send a message via AIM to FuE-xIoN Send a message via MSN to FuE-xIoN   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 09:00 PM   #3
Dimez
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£
 
Dimez's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,253
From: ®ÏGh† HË®Ê ß솩HÊz
IP:

ooooooo lol u gon take that token
lol i gotta see this.. link me
__________________
<center>
"Fuck Y'all Hataz."

</center>
Send a message via AIM to Dimez   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-04, 10:00 PM   #4
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

Internet relationships. BWAHAHA. Way to go Token! ; )
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 11:20 AM   #5
Token
...
 
Posts: 2,653
IP:

^ I'm a net pimp

But yeah.. I'll battle Fue Xion some other time. I have WB plus like 4 battles open between FL and EFL.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after.
Prime effort is all you can expect.
Perfection will be promised in time.

The Creation
Send a message via AIM to Token Send a message via Yahoo to Token   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 11:58 AM   #6
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

^

I'm THE net-pimp however
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 01:15 PM   #7
Token
...
 
Posts: 2,653
IP:

^ *BUZZ* FALSE!

No ones net game compares to mine.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after.
Prime effort is all you can expect.
Perfection will be promised in time.

The Creation
Send a message via AIM to Token Send a message via Yahoo to Token   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 01:19 PM   #8
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

Then post pics of webcam hoes you've pimped
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 01:23 PM   #9
Token
...
 
Posts: 2,653
IP:

^Freepost again and I'll bann you.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after.
Prime effort is all you can expect.
Perfection will be promised in time.

The Creation
Send a message via AIM to Token Send a message via Yahoo to Token   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 01:27 PM   #10
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

No you wont
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 01:28 PM   #11
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better
 
Posts: 2,488
IP:

she doesnt like me anymore
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 01:29 PM   #12
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
 
The Jett's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,987
From: Ya Eah
IP:

well I don't kno if this is still open....

Chrit keeps free-postin like the lil pale pudgy fag that he is....

but if it is...I'm down to battle..jus set it up..*1*
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 01:30 PM   #13
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

Lil? At 6-1

Pudgy?
I'm thick... from lifting for 6-7 years
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 01:32 PM   #14
Token
...
 
Posts: 2,653
IP:

^ lol word.. Chrit is buff. Like me.

Carson.. Umm.. Let me go close some of the battles fockers no showed in and i'll be back to delete all the freeposting.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after.
Prime effort is all you can expect.
Perfection will be promised in time.

The Creation
Send a message via AIM to Token Send a message via Yahoo to Token   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 01:33 PM   #15
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better
 
Posts: 2,488
IP:

Token

You stole the love of my life...prepare to die
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.