RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-04, 10:44 PM   #1
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Billy--2002--& still Wack!!

IP:

10 lines max
no feedin etc
no hate
check in b4
45 mins to spit
chea chea chae
holla bk
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-04, 12:20 AM   #2
billy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aight.....................


set it up...........................
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-04, 12:22 AM   #3
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
IP:

I'll set it now but am goin bed now!!
This is England and am fucked
both drop; 2moz???
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-04, 12:22 AM   #4
billy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wut
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-04, 12:24 AM   #5
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
IP:

I posted this an hour an half ago.....
Its like 5am here..
du want me to set it
and we both
check in now
you can spit now if ya want
but I'll be spittin 2moz
coo??
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-04, 12:27 AM   #6
billy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ill spit tomarrrow as well but yeah set it up and ill check in
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.