![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-WiTs EnD-
|
Somebody??
IP: 71CE 2E84
10 Lines
No Crew Votes You Spit First, I Will Drop ASAP Any Other Rule You Want To Add |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Here's Lookin At You Kid
|
IP: A1D5 789D
blind spit?
................
__________________
<Center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>.:Corrupted Visions:.</table></Center> |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-WiTs EnD-
|
IP: 71CE 2E84
Fine By Me, Go Ahead And Set It Up I Will Be On Later Tonight I Have Work Soon
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Here's Lookin At You Kid
|
IP: A1D5 789D
alright i'll be looking.....just check in later.........after you check in....we'll both key..........
__________________
<Center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>.:Corrupted Visions:.</table></Center> |
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|