![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm an alias...
|
Aisle 5... Willing to go a round 2..?
IP:
being that you never even went round one...
16-32 lines... I won't do another 60 on you... so your fella can delete it... You decide any other rules... doesn't matter to me... WHATEVER you or the population wants... Period... *waits for you to accept* its not deleted .. its in closed battles. -feeble
__________________
<center>Merk Squad Let it be known Verbal Kent Genesis</center> Last edited by Feeble Minded : 01-14-04 at 09:33 PM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm an alias...
|
IP:
obviously not... close this...
__________________
<center>Merk Squad Let it be known Verbal Kent Genesis</center> |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
[.Eclipse.]
|
IP:
nah, hold up don't close this?
How bout it Av? me n u? max 20.
__________________
1st Battle In Legends Bars Of War - Champ L.L.L. - Former HWeight Champ S.S. - Hall Of Fame The Eclipse... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
AKA Cereal Shelf
|
IP:
Oh shit I just saw this now. . my fault. You shoulda PMed me or said something on AIM. I hardly check bitch slapped.
I'd be up for 12-16 lines. I'm not feeling like a long battle, so that should be sufficient. Set it up...
__________________
<center>Deja Vu ..Remember These Dope Kids?.. .................................................. . |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
I'm an alias...
|
IP:
Quote:
OH shit... This may indeed have to be done... and jew got it isle...
__________________
<center>Merk Squad Let it be known Verbal Kent Genesis</center> |
|||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|