![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
-Merk Squad-
|
open..
IP:
10 lines
holla. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
IP:
*hollers*
But.. I'm not sure when I have time to drop.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP:
well i wont it either tonite or tomoz
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
IP:
That's fine with me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
IP:
Umm... Yeah, I guess I'll set it up in Elevated.
Woot.. Go figure. ![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|