![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
anyone?
IP: 509D 5063
10 lines,,, blind drop or you go first
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 5203 B663
yeh man am down ... but wanna do it in front tines.. since battles never get closed in here
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
i'm not battling in front lines...... elevated, elite or no where
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
uppin for sumone else
|
||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|