RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-04, 06:47 PM   #1
ViciousThoughts
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Anyone who wants to battle I'm game

IP:

10 lines...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 06:50 PM   #2
Ambitious
Here's Lookin At You Kid
 
Ambitious's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,005
From: New Jersey
IP:

blind spit.......
you set up
usual voting rules no recycling.......put in regular front lines elevated SLEEPS.....
u down?
__________________
<Center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>.:Corrupted Visions:.</table></Center>
Send a message via AIM to Ambitious   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 06:53 PM   #3
ViciousThoughts
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Not in regular newb's vote and I want inteligent votes since I'm elevating and I have to put this on a rain check right now I'll be back in an hour cause I have to get off my comp
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 06:58 PM   #4
Ambitious
Here's Lookin At You Kid
 
Ambitious's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,005
From: New Jersey
IP:

ask me in an hour then.........if i'm down
__________________
<Center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>.:Corrupted Visions:.</table></Center>
Send a message via AIM to Ambitious   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.